Lineup | The Boneyard

Lineup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We simply can't keep playing olander at the 5. When he's in it's lay up city. He had a great game against ND but he doesn't have a single rebound tonight! He's played at least 20 min. I know wolf can't play 35 min a game but we have to do something. Teams just walk to the basket and lay it in when he's in there.

Reaction Score
We simply can't keep playing olander at the 5. When he's in it's lay up city. He had a great game against ND but he doesn't have a single rebound tonight! He's played at least 20 min. I know wolf can't play 35 min a game but we have to do something. Teams just walk to the basket and lay it in when he's in there.
Something needs to be done with Evans, he just can't be out there, he is a huge liability.

I know we have serious depth issues but I would rather see Nolan get the minuets to develop. Evans is gone after the year, Nolan has 3 more years, in a year we cannot play in the postseason lets develop some players and not waste the time with Evans. And I can't see how Nolan could be much worse then Evans

Reaction Score
I didn't see much of a difference when Wolf was in there either, both played pretty poorly.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Neither is mobile enough to defend against UL's jets.....Smith made us look like we were in slow motion.

Reaction Score
Wow Olander didnt get 1 lousy rebound. Thats awful. Not that it would have made a difference but I would have like to see Wolf a little more tonight. Perhaps Ollie thought Olander would be better against Louisvilles Zone defense

Reaction Score
Well not to sound like a jerk, but who would you guys rather have had out there?

Reaction Score
wolf

It's funny because I was calling for them to give Wolf the hook most of the game. He spent the whole day outside the 3 point circle standing around.

Reaction Score
I know we have few options but I do notice a difference when Wolf is in there. The game started out 20-17 or so and they were getting lay up after layup. Wolf comes in and l ville went 2 for their next 12 and we made a little run. Now out guards need to do a better job staying in front of their man but good guards are going to get to the hoop. We just need to meet them there unlike olander who just turns and watches them lay it in. We have few options so its tough its just frustrating to see our basket so accessible the entire game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom