Let This Soak In | The Boneyard

Let This Soak In

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
From JJ's article today.

"As this season falls apart, UConn hasn't scored a single point in the second half since a touchdown midway through the third quarter against Buffalo. That's seven and a half quarters over four games in crunch time: Opponents 53, UConn 0."

http://www.courant.com/sports/other/hc-jacobs-column-1021-20121020,0,1691153.column

Uconn's offensive coordinator is completely overwhelmed trying to keep up with the adjustments of the defenses.

Reaction Score
While I was watching the Temple-Rutgers game up until right after halftime, commentators brought up how Rutgers has easily outscored everyone else in the third quarter. I turned it off then. lol

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

i'm talking to u george

Unfortunately, I think George already touched your sweet ride. Then he $#it on it, blew a snot-rocket on it, farted on it, and called it names. You used to have such a sweet ride, too!! The way that it used to run. It used to run all over the place. It used to run day and night. Now, it doesn't run anymore, and it makes me sad...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Unfortunately, I think George already touched your sweet ride. Then he $#it on it, blew a snot-rocket on it, farted on it, and called it names. You used to have such a sweet ride, too!! The way that it used to run. It used to run all over the place. It used to run day and night. Now, it doesn't run anymore, and it makes me sad...

yea he it up bad. it only has reverse.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
yea he Fecundityed it up bad. it only has reverse.

I've got this guy named Foley who seems to know how to fix a tranny. He'll have that thing going in fifth gear in no time!! He's not even that expensive! But you'll have to kick that old man in the nards first, and get him the hell away from the engine...

EDIT: Let me pre-emptively strike against those who comment on my use of the word "tranny"....I hope you understand I'm talking about "the transmission"...

Reaction Score
From JJ's article today.

"As this season falls apart, UConn hasn't scored a single point in the second half since a touchdown midway through the third quarter against Buffalo. That's seven and a half quarters over four games in crunch time: Opponents 53, UConn 0."

http://www.courant.com/sports/other/hc-jacobs-column-1021-20121020,0,1691153.column

Uconn's offensive coordinator is completely overwhelmed trying to keep up with the adjustments of the defenses.

I've been posting that for two weeks.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I've got this guy named Foley who seems to know how to fix a tranny. He'll have that thing going in fifth gear in no time!! He's not even that expensive! But you'll have to kick that old man in the nards first, and get him the hell away from the engine...

EDIT: Let me pre-emptively strike against those who comment on my use of the word "tranny"....I hope you understand I'm talking about "the transmission"...

He knows how to fix a tranny hugh? Then rutgers needs him a lot worse then we do.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
He knows how to fix a tranny hugh? Then rutgers needs him a lot worse then we do.

Brilliant.

Last year, UConn often started out with a really impressive drive before stalling (Iowa State, Vanderbilt, Rutgers, Syracuse). This year, we usually do not even get that luxury. A shame, as we are wasting a pretty good set of receivers and tight ends.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Brilliant.

Last year, UConn often started out with a really impressive drive before stalling (Iowa State, Vanderbilt, Rutgers, Syracuse). This year, we usually do not even get that luxury. A shame, as we are wasting a pretty good set of receivers and tight ends.

Imho this is the best set of wr/te we have ever had. The way whitmer is improving makes me want to call plays. Just imagine a average oc.....

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
From JJ's article today.

I've been posting that for two weeks.

That's freaking wild. Like Nostradamus cool.

You corrrectly predicted two weeks ago how badly Uconn would be outscored in the second half up through the SU game.

Cool.

Reaction Score
While I was watching the Temple-Rutgers game up until right after halftime, commentators brought up how Rutgers has easily outscored everyone else in the third quarter. I turned it off then. lol

68-3 so far this year. somebody is using their half time well.

Reaction Score
Mark Ennis@Mengus22
2006-10 UConn never averaged less than 161 yards/game rushing. Last year 118.5 ypg, this year 100.14 (without this 0 yard game factored in).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom