Lest We Forget | The Boneyard

Lest We Forget

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
This kid has a super quick set up and release, with mostly no set up. I hope she doesn't lose that in the freshman fog.

Reaction Score
Our incoming embarrassment of riches:

Rich men are never embarrassed by riches--it's how one keeps score. I won't blush because of the "Riches" Uconn achieves year in and year out---I only blush when I'm lucky enough to meet them, before a Gampel game.. I hope Katie Lou's Mom is better, healthy and Katie Lou can return to Uconn. Janae and Collier along with Katie Lou the best of the best and going to be playing with the better of the best, Stewie , Moriah,Tuck, Kia, Sanyia, Butler, Ekmark, Gabby, Lawyor, Polly

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
A couple of thoughts:

First, I love how she is all business. Make a shot, get back on D, repeat.

Second, man don't the opposing teams scout at all? She had a ton of time on the bulk of those shots. That won't be the case in college. Keep that in mind the first month.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I've already forgotten- Katie WHO Samuelson?

Reaction Score
This is silly, we won't forget the future, in fact we as a group obsess about it!

Reaction Score
It appears that the U-19 team that won the gold had one glaring deficit in relation to other teams in the field (3-pt shooting). I think the selection committee placed a great deal of confidence in Katie-Lou's ability to deliver in this area. Some of the games would not have been as close as they were if she had been there hitting her usual percentage of outside shots. The combination of her height and great release really give her such an advantage over defenders. I can't wait to see her, Napheesa and De'Janae play at UCONN. The talent this team has is extraordinary!

Reaction Score
How can we forget her? She is ranking #1 and won almost all the National HS awards.
She will be as great as the formal HS #1 in UConn, KML and Stewie.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
How can we forget her? She is ranking #1 and won almost all the National HS awards.
She will be as great as the formal HS #1 in UConn, KML and Stewie.

That raises an interesting question. There have been a few tiers of high school #1 recruits. For one, there are program-changing recruits like Maya Moore, Diana Taurasi, and Breanna Stewart. There were others who shined at the collegiate level, were locks for the Huskies of Honor wall, and won at least one NC: Nykesha Sales, Shea Ralph, KML, and Tina Charles (who one could argue was a program-changer). Meanwhile, a couple didn't necessarily play at an AA level, never got on the Wall, but nonetheless proved valuable contributors on NC-winning teams: Tamika Williams and Annie Strother. In short, you can't lose, but what tier of #1 will KLS be? I figure more in that second tier, but in any event, I can't wait to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom