Last night's game..... | The Boneyard

Last night's game.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
......makes me burn. If we could compete in the Big East Tourney, we would have a chance to exact revenge. We hung with them for 20+ minutes. A few tweaks by KO, and we may see a different result.

Excited by how we played in the first half. We looked very good.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
What was crazy was that even well into the second half when we couldn't hit a shot we were still close. Those three free throws by Calhoun had us right in it.
How long did we go without a field goal? Eight minutes?

Reaction Score
What was crazy was that even well into the second half when we couldn't hit a shot we were still close. Those three free throws by Calhoun had us right in it.
How long did we go without a field goal? Eight minutes?

I think it was 8 or 9 minutes w/o a field goal in the 2nd half. Seemed much longer than that.
And yeah, when we got within 3 after Omar's FT's is when most of the critical misses happened.
It seemed like the lead got up to double-digits within a minute after that...

caw

Reaction Score
Omar was great last night, except a few passes. That alley-op he threw to Daniels was an interesting pass.

Reaction Score
I think it was 8 or 9 minutes w/o a field goal in the 2nd half. Seemed much longer than that.
And yeah, when we got within 3 after Omar's FT's is when most of the critical misses happened.
It seemed like the lead got up to double-digits within a minute after that...

Behanan put up a brick that fell in, Napier missed a good look at a 3 in the corner, Siva came the other way and pulled up for a 3 that went in. It was up to 8 quick.

Then we maybe lost the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer