Lasan Kromah | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Lasan Kromah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
By the way, remember that Kromah fan who came on here and said Lasan was going to be one of the best players on the team and would play over Calhoun? And most of us told him he was crazy. Kind of ironic how this has played out.

Please see above; the fan you're referring to is Hyperthink, whom was indeed right on the money.

Reaction Score
Without Lasan Kromah this team is very shakey. He is such a great glue guy that keeps us together on the offensive and defensive side of the ball. I'm the biggest giff fan out there but right now Kromah is much more key to how far this team can go. He's very assertive out there whereas giff has only shown us flashes as of late.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I just felt like he would be better than a sophmore coming off of a hip surgery. and the fact that hethrived under hobbs just made sense. I might be pushing it aagain but i think he's better than boat overall.
You were getting reamed by your suggestion that he would be a starter and would be better than OC. It was funny how people projected that proclamation as being impossible and tore into you instead of taking it as being a hopeful statement. I wanted you to come back and have people eat crow if you were proven correct. Of course you can't remind anyone because, as you learned, people hate someone who rubs it in their face when they are proven wrong. But there are a few of us who will bring it to their attention.

I have to admit that call of LK being a starter was a great one. He's been a terrific factor in this season's success. If the front court continues to improve, I expect commentators talking about the backcourt of SN, RB and LK in the near future and not just RB and SN.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
By the way, remember that Kromah fan who came on here and said Lasan was going to be one of the best players on the team and would play over Calhoun? And most of us told him he was crazy. Kind of ironic how this has played out.

Thats @hyperthink. I give him a shout out in the chatroom all the time.

Hyperthink for Boneyard Mayor!

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
whats up bro @OkaForPrez

Yeah, but what have you done for us lately? We have embraced LK, so what else you got? I mean, if you want to be mayor, you have to keep it coming. It may be that Fishy has lost his edge....he could be vulnerable... perhaps now is the time to strike.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I would have never guessed he would be our best new player (at least for now)

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Confusion cleared, it is pretty amazing. I thought Facey would be the star of this class. Brimah has been all we could hope for and more, but is still learning the game. Kromah has become a star! Seems wat beyond what he did at GW.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Confusion cleared, it is pretty amazing. I thought Facey would be the star of this class. Brimah has been all we could hope for and more, but is still learning the game. Kromah has become a star! Seems wat beyond what he did at GW.
And hyperthink called this one. Said LK thrived under Hobbs but struggled with the coach who replaced Hobbs.

Reaction Score
Yeah, but what have you done for us lately? We have embraced LK, so what else you got? I mean, if you want to be mayor, you have to keep it coming. It may be that Fishy has lost his edge....he could be vulnerable... perhaps now is the time to strike.
lol i watched lk play in high school and gw. he's from my area and i'm a homer so i always support locals. i played against joshi boone in high school. been following the huskies ever since...i still watch that kemba game winner like once a month. Honestly if somebody else steps up strong i got uconn going further than expected. the refs effed up the louisville game and dd not playing made a big difference versus cinci. so the teams in the conference know how dangerous the huskies are but the media isnt really taking them too serious. which is setting them up for thebig dance perfectly. if giffey gets hot again and boatright plays halfway under control, i think this team will go far. guards always take over the tournament and uconn has some of the best perimeter play. i hope they meet wichita st. and smash them. im sick of hearing about them.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
lol i watched lk play in high school and gw. he's from my area and i'm a homer so i always support locals. i played against joshi boone in high school. been following the huskies ever since...i still watch that kemba game winner like once a month. Honestly if somebody else steps up strong i got uconn going further than expected. the refs effed up the louisville game and dd not playing made a big difference versus cinci. so the teams in the conference know how dangerous the huskies are but the media isnt really taking them too serious. which is setting them up for thebig dance perfectly. if giffey gets hot again and boatright plays halfway under control, i think this team will go far. guards always take over the tournament and uconn has some of the best perimeter play. i hope they meet wichita st. and smash them. im sick of hearing about them.

Man you helped your case for mayor with those strong grass roots links to both Boone and Chrome, but then you go and destroy your credibility with crap capitalization and punctuation. We can't have lazy for 'yard Mayor Hype. Can't have it.

Reaction Score
Man you helped your case for mayor with those strong grass roots links to both Boone and Chrome, but then you go and destroy your credibility with crap capitalization and punctuation. We can't have lazy for 'yard Mayor Hype. Can't have it.
Stuck in the ER with my
girl smh. I hate typing on the phone but it beats hearing her
whine. Hey i saw Rudy Gay in the club the other night after they played the wiz. Does that help?

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score

not a problem he's like e e cummings.

Reaction Score
He has been a key addition, and it's also nice to see his game get some appreciation on a bigger stage. Smart decision by Lasan and UConn staff. You gotta love a move that where everyone benefits. It's a pretty sweet setup having Purvis on deck to help fill the role Lasan has carved out next season, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom