Lamb on NBA TV right now | The Boneyard

Lamb on NBA TV right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
lamb with 5 points... about 2 left in the first... i love watching lamb shoot and go up for boards

Reaction Score
Lamb looks awesome again, looks like a seasoned vet showing off the whole repertoire. I've watched a lot of summer league and Lamb has looked like the best player. He's going to be a really good pro. Always got the impression that Bazz and him didn't get along, they certainly didn't seem to mesh well on the court.

Reaction Score
The crossover move that Lamb just did was ridiculous, I wish he would've converted the floater because they would've put that in his highlight package for the game.

Reaction Score
Always got the impression that Bazz and him didn't get along, they certainly didn't seem to mesh well on the court.

Their personalities couldn't be more dissimilar. Like Manny and Youk.

Reaction Score
Turned it on late and just got to the the box score. Lamb had 19. Im kind of getting into this summer league. If you are a college basketball fan i think you would find it entertaining with some of the guys that are playing in it.

Reaction Score
Lamb has been the most impressive player in the league IMO, at least out of those who have played 2 or more games. Putting up 20 a game on over 50% shooting, looking as smooth as always. He just has such an aesthetically pleasing game and the announcer sure like to mention this.

Granted, its just summer league, but I have to think the Cavs will end up regretting pairing Irving with Waiters and not Lamb. JL has looked better than Beal, Waiters, Ross and especially Rivers.

Reaction Score
Lamb also didn't play the whole 4th quarter either. Came out with maybe 2:30 left in the third and that was it. Which is fine, of course - summer league is about showcasing a lot of players and at this point I don't think he needs to worry about a roster spot.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
Rick Mahorn sounded like he was in love with him, even on his misses, lol. I've been reading clutchfans.net(the main Rockets message board) since summer league has began and their fans really like him and don't want to see him moved in a D12 trade. I'd imagine besides the potential Toronto lottery pick Lamb would be a must-get for the Magic to get back.

Lamb has been the most impressive player in the league IMO, at least out of those who have played 2 or more games. Putting up 20 a game on over 50% shooting, looking as smooth as always. He just has such an aesthetically pleasing game and the announcer sure like to mention this.

Granted, its just summer league, but I have to think the Cavs will end up regretting pairing Irving with Waiters and not Lamb. JL has looked better than Beal, Waiters, Ross and especially Rivers.

Reaction Score

Number 3 was too high for Lamb, or was it? I agree, pair him with Wall or Irving, and Washington and Cleveland should have been drooling. Then again, Lamb was injured during team tryouts (ankle) and didn't have the season that was expected (fill in the reason here). (UConn homer here) I always thought he was a much better selection than Waiters. When Waiters was selected I thought: "WTF?" Jeremy looks great, and I love his game, always have.
You are right. It is just summer league.

Reaction Score

It's the just the summer league, but Rivers looks horrible.

Reaction Score
Nothing personal against Waiters but I hope he flops. I got so tired of cbb analysts(Rothstein was his biggest cheerleader) comparing him to Wade during the tourney coverage and then leading up to the draft, please, he's nowhere near Wade. I'm looking forward to Jeremy having a better career than him.

hungry husky

Currently Hungry
Reaction Score
I love Jeremy as a second option on a team. He doesn't have the personality of a leader but man can he put the ball in the bucket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom