Lamb, Drummond: Orlando League First Team | The Boneyard

Lamb, Drummond: Orlando League First Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Andre Drummond, Kelly Olynyk, Jeremy Lamb, Victor Oladipo and Terrence Jones were named to the 2013 Orlando Summer League All-Tournament First Team.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...-Oladipo-Jones-On-Orlando-All-Tournament-Team

Both making a nice little name for themselves early ... and as a Celtics fan I have to say I'm excited about Olynyk.

I'm not sure if the Thunder expected to lose Kevin Martin to free agency. The T-Wolves gave him $28 million for 4 years at 30 years old. He has been a fairly dependable off guard at Houston and OKC but, from what I've seen(mostly watching OKC games this season), is a streaky shooter and never looked like threatening for starter's minutes. In Minnesota he'll get the minutes(and the organization has him front and center in pre-season media stuff) but I think OKC may not be feeling as much pressure to fill the void after Jeremy's summer league performance. Would love to see him become the primary backup for Westbrook. I love OKC's game and with us getting Daniel Hamilton(maybe our own personal Kevin Durant ;)) next season, it makes watching Jeremy's progress all that much more fun.

GO HUSKIES !!!
husky-animation_teaser.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member