Kromah/Rhett/Evans | The Boneyard

Kromah/Rhett/Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was thinking about the Rhett possibility as well as others not he graduation list who are available. Made me think hard about what RJ and then Lasan brought to the table. RJ was a great teammate, solid minutes guy when needed who had his moments.

Lasan on the other hand, we don't win this without him period. His addition was critical and we didn't now that. Sure he was overshadowed by Bazz, DD and Boat as well as the arrival and improvement of Brimah, the overall game of Niels. But LK's minutes were vital for this team, the fact he could guard people either our guards or forwards had trouble with. His games where he was a thief on opponents less than crisp passes making plays for us when needed. Always a timely player whether it was his D or a 3 which we needed. Think about the details of the year and at one stretch of 10-12 games he was super good and for a few of those a large part of the wins. With many of our games played close he was a key factor with his experience and we are blessed he chose to come back to hang with Karl Hobbs and be a Husky. Thanks to Lasan, he didn't get enough ink for his part!

Also because of these kind of guys they can't sign Rhett fast enough for me!!

Reaction Score
And, just prior to receiving pass from SN leading to being fouled at end of KY game, patiently remaining in proper court position away from lane to receive pass, fake, get in motion of shooting, etc., rest is history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom