KO quote in todays Courant | The Boneyard

KO quote in todays Courant

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
"To give up 10 offensive rebounds in the first half is unacceptable, especially with all the time that we have invested into rebounding. If we still had Roscoe Smith that doesn't happen. He is among the top rebounders in the country. But in the second half, we limited them to six and ended up winning the rebounding battle. That’s a good victory for us."

KO must be lurking on the 'yard

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
A-W...received "Flashback With The Grateful Dead" cd for Christmas. A strange gift since I have never owned a Dead cd or even uttered the words "I really dig those dudes".

Maybe I'll dig them now.

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
A-W...received "Flashback With The Grateful Dead" cd for Christmas. A strange gift since I have never owned a Dead cd or even uttered the words "I really dig those dudes".

Maybe I'll dig them now.
If so here's the place to go: Internet Archive: Grateful Dead
Fall of 1983, with those smokin' Hartford shows is a good place to start. I like the Shoreline 1990 Shows because that's how they welcomed me to California, and the Oakland in December shows were some lights out performances; 17 Dec 1993 was a particularly good show despite the lukewarm reviews. Deadheads are like Huskies fans, they will find fault in even the best performances. They have elevated the adage: Don't allow the perfect to become the enemy of the good, to an art form.

Reaction Score
Everything KO said was 100% fact. Its so easy to play the "what if" game when it comes to Roscoe but you have to look at it like that ship already sailed with him 2 years ago...which it did. As long as Nolan can improve, which it looks like hes turned the corner, this team will be ok.

Reaction Score
Last edited:
Reaction Score
pretty sure he (OP) was joking...quote I saw in the Courant was w/o the Roscoe part.

To give up 10 offensive rebounds in the first half is unacceptable, especially with all the time that we have invested into rebounding. But in the second half, we limited them to six and ended up winning the rebounding battle. That’s a good victory for us.
http://courantblogs.com/uconn-men/uconn-82-eastern-washington-65-wrapping-things-up-from-bridgeport/
This is the 3rd or 4th time now from OP with the Roscoe jokes in the last couple days...was a little funny the first time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom