Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
-PAXP-deijE.gif
-PAXP-deijE.gif

Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis
February 4 at 5:27pm ·

Overseas Update
9-5 (6th in LFB)
Jan 30 vs. Mondeville: W, 96-48 (15 pts, 3 3PT, 22 min)
Kaleena was a key contributor in Charleville-Mez.’s 96-48 thrashing of Mondeville on 1/30. In 13 games this season, Kaleena is averaging 10.7 PPG, 2.3 RPG, and 1.5 APG. Kaleena and 6th-place Charleville will look to build on their victory on 2/13 when they play Toulouse.

Reaction Score
That was a very enjoyable piece, thanks so much for posting! :)

HGN

Reaction Score
She's getting better and better. I saw a couple of moves that I had never seen her make........She's getting there.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I saw that video some months ago. I hope K has continued to work. She's a smart player and has a shot like no other.

I saw that game against L.A. She was aggressive and looking for her shot. The repertoire was definitely expanded.

In a few months, she'll have a new teammate who looks vaguely familiar, except that Stewie will be better than K remembers. Hopefully, they can push each other to develop. I'm sure that K will be happy to see Stewie. And Jewell will be pleased to be playing WITH Stewie.

Reaction Score
I keep dreaming the same dream about Kaleena. One of our very sharp yarders put together a video string of every one of her career 396 3-pointers. I watched it several times until I woke up in heaven.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
One can only wish the best for KML. Her talent, personality and competitive nature deserves it. Tangentially, the life of a woman who pursues basketball as a career is a difficult, nomadic life. Unlike men who are coddled right up until they're out of the league in 5 years. I feel sorry for the young women who often stay close to home and attend college with mommy and daddy nearby. Who eschew going to programs outside of their comfort zone. Who aren't challenged. After four years of this kind of swaddling they're going to be confronted with a harsh reality. To me programs like Notre Dame, UConn, Louisville, and to a lesser extent Maryland provide young women with a taste of what living on their own far from home while competing at a high level is going to be like. It just leaves them better prepared for their future lives. Which is why I believe players like KML will ultimately succeed and thrive. Good luck young lady.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I keep dreaming the same dream about Kaleena. One of our very sharp yarders put together a video string of every one of her career 396 3-pointers. I watched it several times until I woke up in heaven.
like they did for Rashad Anderson on the Mens side

Last edited:
Reaction Score
One of the very best shooters we have ever seen. Never expected her to miss.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
One of the very best shooters we have ever seen. Never expected her to miss.
Pretty much everyone expected her to make every shot. Almost never was a missed shot offline; it was slightly long or slightly short. Her accuracy was uncanny.

Reaction Score
Overseas Update
12-5 (4th in LFB)
Recent Results:
March 12 vs. Hainaut: W, 75-53 (24 pts, 8 reb, 29 min)
Kaleena and Charleville have been surging toward the top of the league standings this month, stringing together 3 impressive wins. In their most recent game vs. Hainaut, Kaleena scored a game-high 24 points on the strength of a 57% 3-point shooting performance. Charleville will look to make it 5 straight wins when they play 3rd-place Villeneuve tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom