KML glasses | The Boneyard

KML glasses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I've noticed her wearing glasses in several pictures during the year and in today's parade bus.. Does she wear contacts when playing... or is here visual correction not needed in a game?

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
I wondered the same thing. My guess (and only a guess) is contacts in the game.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I don't know, but I think she wears contacts. I think I recall her adjusting one in a prior season. Plus, this year, she got hit in the eye a few times and looked as if the contact might have been dislodged. I believe I read a quote from Geno saying that she hit 12 straight threes in shooting practice with her eyes closed. Kaleena's hands and muscle memory are off the charts.

Wally East

Posting via the Speed Force
Reaction Score
I believe I read a quote from Geno saying that she hit 12 straight threes in shooting practice with her eyes closed. Kaleena's hands and muscle memory are off the charts.

I dug up the quote:

"But when she's got it going, that ball leaves her hand, she made 13 straight at Tulane the other day with her eyes closed in practice. It's unbelievable. It's like nothing I've ever seen."

Reaction Score
I don't think those are perscription lenses. I'm pretty sure that she just likes the way they look. Also, as a longtime contact wearer myself....Kaleena has really big beautiful eyes, generally you can see the contact on the outer edge of the iris, but not in hers. Just an observations...

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I don't know, but I think she wears contacts. I think I recall her adjusting one in a prior season. Plus, this year, she got hit in the eye a few times and looked as if the contact might have been dislodged. I believe I read a quote from Geno saying that she hit 12 straight threes in shooting practice with her eyes closed. Kaleena's hands and muscle memory are off the charts.
Yes, she has done that several times in games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom