KLS knocks down 6 of 10 in first round of 3pt contest | The Boneyard

KLS knocks down 6 of 10 in first round of 3pt contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
KLS finishes in 3rd in the final. 3 of the 4 finalists (KLS included) hit 4 of 9 three pointers but one girl hit 1 0f 3 half court shots and that made the difference.

HGN

Reaction Score
How did Katie Lou look moving around on her ankle.........Did she appear to be limping? Just wondering whether she might play tomoorow.

Reaction Score
She looked fine. I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. I would be surprised if she didn't play tomorrow. In the final round there were 3 racks of 3 balls from behind the 3pt line and one rack of 3 balls at halfcourt. 1 point for each 3 pointer and 3 points for each halfcourt shot which, to me, didn't make it a contest of skill. Players had 33 seconds to shoot all of them so she had some scampering to do and looked normal to me. KLS and 2 other girls made 4 of 9 from 3pt range. One of the girls banked in a halfcourt shot that was the deciding factor. KLS came in 3rd because it took her .4 of a second longer to complete her round than the second place finisher.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Whether KLS finished 3rd or 1st, she's a great shooter and player. She follows the likes of Sue, Diana, Maya, and Kaleena and may be the best shooter of the group.

HGN

Reaction Score
She looked fine. I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. I would be surprised if she didn't play tomorrow. In the final round there were 3 racks of 3 balls from behind the 3pt line and one rack of 3 balls at halfcourt. 1 point for each 3 pointer and 3 points for each halfcourt shot which, to me, didn't make it a contest of skill. Players had 33 seconds to shoot all of them so she had some scampering to do and looked normal to me. KLS and 2 other girls made 4 of 9 from 3pt range. One of the girls banked in a halfcourt shot that was the deciding factor. KLS came in 3rd because it took her .4 of a second longer to complete her round than the second place finisher.
Thanks rvw for the feedback info.... I am truly hoping she plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom