KLS in the house? | The Boneyard

KLS in the house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Wasn't the youngest Samuelson suppose to be in attendance tonight or am I wrong?

I was thinking she was going to try and catch this game but I could have the dates wrong.

Reaction Score
Wasn't the youngest Samuelson suppose to be in attendance tonight or am I wrong?

I was thinking she was going to try and catch this game but I could have the dates wrong.

she's coming in january during the time her high school team will be playing in springfield

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
got his Springfield games mixed up

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
There is a wonderful precedent for a good player from Mater Dei to visit Storrs when her team plays in nearby Springfield.

Kaleena made that visit (while starring for Mater Dei) and decided that while in Storrs would be a convenient time to make her oral commitment to UConn.

We won't mind if KLS emulates KLM.

Neither will Geno.

Reaction Score
She can continue her sister dreams of playing at UCONN and bring home some championships rings!

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
I think it is very evident to all recruits and their coaches in HS and AAU that for the next 3 years UConn is the favorite to win a NC. . So when kids are thinking of where I want to go and win a NC UConn has to be at the top of the list. A great recruiting tool. Opposing coaches who haven't won their conference championship, or are telling recruiting negative things about UConn the question should be what are you chances of beating UConn for a NC???????? Now the question after the answer is what are you chances of making the FF is your not in UConns bracket. End of Subject .

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
I think it is very evident to all recruits and their coaches in HS and AAU that for the next 3 years UConn is the favorite to win a NC. . So when kids are thinking of where I want to go and win a NC UConn has to be at the top of the list. A great recruiting tool. Opposing coaches who haven't won their conference championship, or are telling recruiting negative things about UConn the question should be what are you chances of beating UConn for a NC???????? Now the question after the answer is what are you chances of making the FF is your not in UConns bracket. End of Subject .

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I do plan to go to that game at Springfield College. If any Boneyarders attend, I would be delighted to meet for a handshake and be able to put a
face with a name. I think the Mater Dei game is at 6:00 [Friday January 17]. CTK with Sierra Calhoun plays at 7:30.

UConn players who have played over that weekend in the past:

Tina Charles, Lorin Dixon, KML [twice], Breanna Stewart...and Elena!

Greg Procino...the head dude of this event....does a fantastic job of getting future Huskies in the house.

The boys' games....Saturday thru Monday...constitute the best tournament in the land....and it's not close.

Fishbone

Chief Lurker
Reaction Score
I do plan to go to that game at Springfield College. If any Boneyarders attend, I would be delighted to meet for a handshake and be able to put a
face with a name. I think the Mater Dei game is at 6:00 [Friday January 17]. CTK with Sierra Calhoun plays at 7:30.

UConn players who have played over that weekend in the past:

Tina Charles, Lorin Dixon, KML [twice], Breanna Stewart...and Elena!

Greg Procino...the head dude of this event....does a fantastic job of getting future Huskies in the house.

The boys' games....Saturday thru Monday...constitute the best tournament in the land....and it's not close.
How do you get tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle