Kingsman | The Boneyard

Kingsman

Reaction Score
I thought the trailer looked laughable. I checked it out on Rotten Tomatoes to see how incredibly low its rating was and was surprised to see stellar reviews. GOUCONN was spot on - not going to win awards but I was thoroughly engaged.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Saw this last night. I was pleasantly surprised.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Just watched Kingsmen. Very much worth renting. Only thing I didn't like is Jackson's lisp.

Reaction Score
Just watched Kingsmen. Very much worth renting. Only thing I didn't like is Jackson's lisp.

You are right...forgot about the lisp. Very annoying...

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Saw it in theaters and thoroughly enjoyed it. Would definitely recommend to anyone who's interested.

Reaction Score
Haven't seen the movie, but I remember reading about why Jackson decided to give his character a lisp. Here's what the director said:

When he first did it, I was like, ‘Oh God, that’s not good.’ Because I was a little bit paranoid, because, I was worried he took it too far. Sam explained to me that when he was younger, he had a lisp and a stutter, and it really drove him on to want to be famous, to succeed. He said, ‘Look, trust me, if you were a guy, if you’re Steve Jobs and you’ve got everything -- you’ve got money, you’ve got power, you’ve got everything you want -- but you’ve still got this God damn stutter and lisp, and people aren’t 100% taking you seriously, it can take you to that next level of going mad. And I thought that was great, because … he played this character as someone who had slowly lost the line between, you know, what should happen and shouldn’t happen, which I thought was a great way of doing it.

Reaction Score
I enjoyed. Bad*ss scene in the church. Although that and a few other moments were over the top for what I thought would be a Bond for youngsters. Definitely entertaining, worth a watch and likely sequalized.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Solid action flick. Don't watch too closely because there are plot holes.

Reaction Score
definitely worth renting. entertaining, some pretty cool fight scenes. glad i rented it though, as opposed to seeing it in theaters.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom