(kind of) BREAKING: ACC to vote Wednesday on ACC team | The Boneyard

(kind of) BREAKING: ACC to vote Wednesday on ACC team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
And Katz reports that it is most likely going to be L'ville. Wtf. Just on ESPN. Says that both UConn and Cincy would be more attractive teams if it wasn't for Louisvilles "all around sports uprising" currently.

Reaction Score
7:00 am? Just odd--what, is the Big 12 having a meeting at 8:00?

So what kind of clout does BC have to pull back another vote on the Huskies this time?

Reaction Score
whoops I guess this was posted an hour ago before me..........guess thats what I get for writing a paper all night and not paying attention to twitter.

Reaction Score
Louisville doesn't have the political baggage that UConn does that prevents us from getting enough votes in the ACC. No laptops, no NCAA penalties, no Calhoun, no ACC lawsuits, etc. it just shows again that the term student-athlete is meaningless in the BCS.

Reaction Score
7:00 am? Just odd--what, is the Big 12 having a meeting at 8:00?

So what kind of clout does BC have to pull back another vote on the Huskies this time?

They have as much clout as any of the 11. They have 1 vote.

Reaction Score
Louisville doesn't have the political baggage that UConn does that prevents us from getting enough votes in the ACC. No laptops, no NCAA penalties, no Calhoun, no ACC lawsuits, etc. it just shows again that the term student-athlete is meaningless in the BCS.

Uh, you're not serious are you? Their football team is under NCAA probation for low APR scores. Their recruiter Clint Hurtt is about to be banned for life. Laptops?

Reaction Score
We will see later this am, right or wrong we seem to be perceived that way.

Reaction Score
Uh, you're not serious are you? Their football team is under NCAA probation for low APR scores. Their recruiter Clint Hurtt is about to be banned for life. Laptops?

I don't get this either. Apparently Pitino banging some floozy at a restaurant and then getting extorted by her was good for Louisville's perception.

Reaction Score
What is it cuse, pitt, and ville... you telling me that our prez and AD could not out sell our resume over one of these schools...seriously.. shame on them.. the blackhole of the future BE is scary ...

Reaction Score
Once again the bridesmaid. The Big East is eventually going to look like the Yankee Conference. This is going to kill recruiting .

Reaction Score
And Katz reports that it is most likely going to be L'ville. Wtf. Just on ESPN. Says that both UConn and Cincy would be more attractive teams if it wasn't for Louisvilles "all around sports uprising" currently.
Per Kevin Duffy's blog this a.m., the ACC meeting scheduled for this a.m. had only one issue - whether to admit L'ville or to remain with present make-up. Not so sure per his notes that UConn is even on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom