Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

Reaction Score
IMHO the whole 7 eligible players deserve a piece of the BAD ASS Award!
One of the 10 best players in Division I WBB is out and they played with such tenacity,giant hearts to play possibly the greatest defensive game in the history of WCBB!
Holding a really good offensive team to 29 points and NO POINTS for the last 15 minutes, I was crying for the last 15 minutes! I am so proud of them! Geno was almost speechless at the end interview! It was beyond belief!
After KK got her 3rd foul and went out with Geno pi--ed, Paige Bueckers showed her heart and leadership by talking to KK on the bench encouraging her to hang in there!
What ever happens the rest of this season nobody on the BY should give any player some grief about their play, after our girls gave us that performance today
UNFREAKING BELIEVABLE!

Reaction Score
With all due respect for the KMBA I have to slice the pie on this one. Yes Paige gets the larger slice. Not only a star but a coach on the floor. That and playing the crowed and engaging the wounded bench.
A lot of credit has to go to the freshmen and how far they have progressed as Paige stated in the post game interview, a team win in her opinion. Michael Jordan never won a game by himself but he was a badass. ;)
I also want a small slice of the pie to Megan Duffy for coaching her team to play basketball and not the thug game that had AE sitting out today.

Reaction Score
With all due respect for the KMBA I have to slice the pie on this one. Yes Paige gets the larger slice. Not only a star but a coach on the floor. That and playing the crowed and engaging the wounded bench.
A lot of credit has to go to the freshmen and how far they have progressed as Paige stated in the post game interview, a team win in her opinion. Michael Jordan never won a game by himself but he was a badass. ;)
I also want a small slice of the pie to Megan Duffy for coaching her team to play basketball and not the thug game that had AE sitting out today.
Yes Respect for Megan Duffy.... A quality coach... and a fine person.

Reaction Score
Even though it was a team win, the badass is Paige... wins the tip, scores, rebounds, block shots, get steals and assists. There was nothing that she didn't do except foul or have turnovers. What a heroic effort.

Reaction Score
Absolutely. It was the Mary Poppins of defense, Practically Perfect In Every Way

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom