Kibitzer in Norwalk Hospital | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Kibitzer in Norwalk Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

AboutWeston

Artiste Extraordinaire
Reaction Score
Just received a call from Mrs Kib. Kib in Norwalk Hospital Room 629. Theyre not sure yet if its pneumonia or not. He will be headed to rehab in the next day or two.

Get better soon!

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Though we've never met, I feel like I know you from your posts. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Reaction Score
Gee, Kibitzer, this is a very personal, and, I presume, very temporary loss for me. You're the only one on the board who ever agrees with me about ANYTHING. Please hurry back.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Hello to all of you. Thanks for your prayers and well wishes. Kib is in rehab until the 24th to get his legs back in shape. Hope to spring him out for the game on the 19th if he minds his P's and Q's
Mrs Kib

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Kibitzer said:
Hello to all of you. Thanks for your prayers and well wishes. Kib is in rehab until the 24th to get his legs back in shape. Hope to spring him out for the game on the 19th if he minds his P's and Q's Mrs Kib

Thanks very much for the thoughtful update!

I will cross my fingers that both Mr. & Mrs. Kib make that date (the 19th) to see the Huskies! Best wishes for his continued recovery.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Thanks, Mrs. K, for the news. Sending him lots of healing!

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Kibitzer said:
Hello to all of you. Thanks for your prayers and well wishes. Kib is in rehab until the 24th to get his legs back in shape. Hope to spring him out for the game on the 19th if he minds his P's and Q's
Mrs Kib

thank you so much for the update, and I am so glad to hear that he is getting better! I hope you and he can successfully excute a jailbreak on the 19th. It would be a great Christmas present to see him!

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Thanks for the update.
One question: Did he kibitz with the hospital staff?

Reaction Score
Mrs Kib

Thanks for the update, Mrs. Kib. Sending warm get well soon wishes to Kib from Fort Myers...

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Update Won't be able to make a jail break from rehab as Kib is back in the hospital. All this worrying about who's who gave him a bleeding ulcer. It is under control now. He is in room 937. Thank you for all your prayers and get well wishes. Keep them coming. I will see you on the 19th either with cheesedanish or one of his other daughters/ granddaughters

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Update Won't be able to make a jail break from rehab as Kib is back in the hospital. All this worrying about who's who gave him a bleeding ulcer. It is under control now. He is in room 937. Thank you for all your prayers and get well wishes. Keep them coming. I will see you on the 19th either with cheesedanish or one of his other daughters/ granddaughters

Continued Best Wishes for Kib and family. Kib will continue to be in all the BY's thoughts and prayers until a full recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom