Kia's high school season is...... | The Boneyard

Kia's high school season is......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
over...I am told. Apparently if the info is correct they play basketball in the fall up there and her season ended a couple of weeks ago.
Correct?

I have no idea if she plays on some club team or AAU team during the winter. Given what we have read about her I suspect she will be working on her game bigtime...whether on a team or in private workouts.

Can't wait to see her play.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
over...I am told. Apparently if the info is correct they play basketball in the fall up there and her season ended a couple of weeks ago.
Correct?

I have no idea if she plays on some club team or AAU team during the winter. Given what we have read about her I suspect she will be working on her game bigtime...whether on a team or in private workouts.

Can't wait to see her play.
Blake two points from Nan's linked articles today (Fuller/Register):

As far as the season being over. Seems like the regular season is over and now they are in their "playoffs"

"With her St. Thomas More squad going after the OFSAA title beginning on Thursday, Nurse and her teammates had some work to do so it was off to practice she went."

As to the club team, looks like Dad is anxious to get started:

“Now it is just getting ready, I coach her club team and now we can focus on basketball.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle
Top Bottom