Kiah helps NY edge ATL in OT | The Boneyard

Kiah helps NY edge ATL in OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
Best part is there were a couple of times where she was aggressive on offense including one great where she dribbled around a player and went in for a layup and another strong post up move.

Reaction Score
Besides as outlined above, she seemed to be a part of almost every play. A mighty contributor.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Love Kiah - so proud and happy for her - One other statistic is that in her 36 minutes, she only committed 1 foul. Pretty incredible considering Sugar Rogers had 5, Charles had 3, and Cash had 2 in 11 minutes.

Reaction Score
In 36 minutes, she was +21 and they won by 5. That tells me that their D stunk when she was not in...and that is what happened. Dream crushed it in start of Q3 -- when Kiah was not in the game.
Kiah is on the floor at the end of Liberty games as she is a defensive asset. Did you see her reject Angel late in the 4th quarter? I think every loose ball in overtime, on the defensive end, had her hands on it. What hustle. Way to go girl.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Kiah has become a defensive intimidator. The other team's guards look to see where she is before they think of penetrating.

Yeah, she had a nice swat on Angel's attempt late in the game.

On one possession, she got the ball near the right corner, took a few dribbles into the lane with her LEFT hand, and put up a jump hook with the same hand. It was as aggressive as I've seen her on the offensive end. It was a vintage Tina Charles move. I think she is learning from the former MVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom