KIA NURSE MAY BE TIRED OUT | Page 2 | The Boneyard

KIA NURSE MAY BE TIRED OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldbones

Hates Surprises
Reaction Score
Kia tired?

After cheering 1157 field goals, 371 foul shots, 1452 rebounds, 344 steals and 267 blocks, and moaning and groaning over 979 missed field goals, 145 missed foul shots, 381 personal fouls (all incorrectly called), 406 turnovers, 416 offensive rebounds allowed, and 67 shots blocked, I’m exhausted.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The Duke team is TIRED. After several post-game JPM press conferences, the players have Michelin tread marks all over them. :)

Dribbles

Mrs. Dribbles
Reaction Score
Question regarding the Guard position on this team, and no sarcasm intended. Both Kia and Mo are listed as guards on the team roster. Where is it written that one's a point guard and the other is a shooting guard? I'm serious. How are their roles dictated? To me, I see the five UCONN women on the court as a fluid system with some interchangeable parts, depending on the status and needs of the game and the team chemistry. I mean, Moriah the PG shoots the ball a lot, and Kia the SG passes it a lot, although she is still averaging over 10 points a game at a 50% rate of success. Besides, a Freshman deferring to three or four All-Americans? Kinda makes sense. And when Mo isn't in the game, Kia (or Saniya) assumes a traditional PG role. I guess. I would offer that role flexibility enhances team success and perhaps sets UCONN apart from other teams? Really just food for thought.

No matter what, Kia is just gorgeous. Ton of heat coming from those eyes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom