Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell. | Page 61 | The Boneyard

Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Since FSU is cutting their compliance department, I will be generous to all the people being put out of work. The area code in Central NY you want to fax your resume to is 315.

pj

Reaction Score
Remeber when we would occasionally get updates here that weren't in regards to Michigan football and Florida State's budget? Those were the days.

If we got key tweets from the real players, it would mean nothing was happening and they were trying to shake the trees. If the key players are quiet, they may be under NDAs. At least the non-key tweet thread is available for speculation.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
If we got key tweets from the real players, it would mean nothing was happening and they were trying to shake the trees. If the key players are quiet, they may be under NDAs. At least the non-key tweet thread is available for speculation.

I'm more so commenting on the fact that I don't give two sh1ts about anything happening at Michigan or FSU.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
The B1G posters have been good. They like UConn's profile and are generally positive. I dream of the day that we can play them on regular basis.

Yeah, my point is there is literally endless bandwidth to discuss that anywhere on the Internet or here on the Boneyard.

Just would be nice to keep one thread with real info, pertinent to the home teams board in one thread.

Btw, not an attack on daytrooper as he was asked the question.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Remember OSU, Michigan, MSU, Penn State will all have the benefit of those new recruiting grounds just south-west of Manhattan.
Penn St has had those recruiting grounds since the late 1960's.

Reaction Score
I got this in my email this morning. I will do my best to infiltrate the office and learn what needs to be learned about the Big Ten. Stay tuned.

bPkWJ0YF8RQ4CV7h3LHQ72XCgjrYJ209AoQZ11vSh3LL50Ykyjtm_5DvfE0-Q3mk_S3ORnfN9slkkCYKADxnVBgJFAucAaksQqs-q5kOgb3XiYjRTn6yurJyOjbXpygeZITMPjp-IrmVvbf-axYxu0ZhKAytjTU7h7SoDk8=s0-d-e1-ft

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Didn't want to start a new thread. But Army? Seriously? Why not Navy and Air Force and UConn and other school willing to play on P5 rules with large athletic departments.

@McMurphyESPN: SEC will count BYU, Army, ND toward SEC’s Power 5 nonleague requirement http://post original url/cRHkTCBtDo

pj

Reaction Score
Didn't want to start a new thread. But Army? Seriously? Why not Navy and Air Force and UConn and other school willing to play on P5 rules with large athletic departments.

@McMurphyESPN: SEC will count BYU, Army, ND toward SEC’s Power 5 nonleague requirement http://post original url/cRHkTCBtDo

Those three are independents. They don't want to give any credit to G5 conferences.

Reaction Score

Army?! SEC's plan of playing in NYC without expansion, perhaps.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Oh boy, I can hear the calls for football independence grow louder now. I'm sure we can have a 12 game schedule of all SEC teams!

Reaction Score
So, is it time to beg the ACC to let everything in but football and go Indy? :)

Reaction Score
We have reached the point where the Non Key Tweets thread has better info than the Key Tweets thread. This is depressing. It is my hope that one day a new thread will appear and it will start with UConn invited to join the .
I hear you. There was a time my heart would leap when this thread appeared. Now I enjoy the West Virginia guys.

Reaction Score
I hear you. There was a time my heart would leap when this thread appeared. Now I enjoy the West Virginia guys.

That has to the first time in the history of mankind that such words have been uttered.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom