Kevin Ollie BE coach of the year? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kevin Ollie BE coach of the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I'm not so sure. For as much dislike as the program has generated, everyone likes KO. He's not going to the NCAA's. He's young and his left behind in this soap scum ring of a conference. He's not a threat, at least in the near term. I can see people giving him this well deserved recognition.

Sure.

And he'll ride a unicorn to the awards' dinner.

Reaction Score
I'm not so sure. For as much dislike as the program has generated, everyone likes KO. He's not going to the NCAA's. He's young and his left behind in this soap scum ring of a conference. He's not a threat, at least in the near term. I can see people giving him this well deserved recognition.
They know he's a threat.

Reaction Score
Are there people on this board suggesting that Kevin Ollie can NOT be coach of the year? Haven't you guys learned anything in five months?

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
From Amore's Blog tonight. Kevin Ollie wrote on the white board tonight: "Our ultimate goal is us."

Just more gold from the a brilliant speaker and motivator.

I love Kevin Ollie. We are a very luck fan base.

Reaction Score
Personally, I thought over the years that Calhoun's offense's were typically pretty mediocre, considering some of the talent we had on his better teams and it appears that the "new" Huskies are going to be more enjoyable to watch while still carrying some of the great defensive fundamentals of the Calhoun era. I think I'm liking what Kevin's doing to and for the Huskies. I see a pretty bright future, particularly if over a period of time we can land in a better environment (league) for our athletic programs to flourish.
Our half court offense under JC was less than mediocore, it was flat, slow, and looked confused. Our strength was rebounding and scoring in the open court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom