Kentuckey it is! | The Boneyard

Kentuckey it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Stakes are higher this time around, and like the last few times I like our chances.

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
I'm gonna have some fun Monday in Cincy with all the UK fans. You can't spell suck without a U and a K.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Their game plan is simple: drive the ball and run into defenders and either get rewarded by the refs or your teammates knock the crap out of defenders who are trying to box out/defend position leading to offensive rebounds, put-backs and often they get rewarded with and/ones. We will have a quickness advantage as most positions but are at a big disadvantage in defending their primary game plan...particularly if the zebras stay their course. You can't get a more clear good vs. evil match-up. We are doomed, clearly DOOMED.

Reaction Score
Their game plan is simple: drive the ball and run into defenders and either get rewarded by the refs or your teammates knock the crap out of defenders who are trying to box out/defend position leading to offensive rebounds, put-backs and often they get rewarded with and/ones. We will have a quickness advantage as most positions but are at a big disadvantage in defending their primary game plan...particularly if the zebras stay their course. You can't get a more clear good vs. evil match-up. We are doomed, clearly DOOMED.
^^^^^This.^^^^^

They weren't rewarded for this during the year, but have been the whole postseason. I see no reason that stops Monday.

We are DOOOMED!!

Reaction Score
Brimah and Nolan will foul out In the first half.

Haha drake is In their locker room...god it's gonna suck if we lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle