kembaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! 3 for the tieeeeeeeeee 1.6 sec left | Page 2 | The Boneyard

kembaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! 3 for the tieeeeeeeeee 1.6 sec left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hopefully this is the year Kemba makes the all star game which is in MSG btw. His biggest competition in the East is Kyrie, Wall, Rondo, and Rose.

Reaction Score
Simply amazing I couldn't change the channel while watching lemma even though they were down so much. Dude just has this magic about him so happy he is a husky and is on a team which will be competitive. Just need mkg to take that next step and this team could be top 3-4 in the east. I still think they need to work their offense in the half court through big Al more and in transition push it with kemba/Lance. They have to swing the ball better when Jefferson passes out of a double team but that will come as the season progresses. Lmao at everyone that said kemba projected as a 6th man

Reaction Score
Classic Kemba. I like that MJ is right at the end of the bench with the team. Also, those uniforms are great and the court kind of resembles a honeycomb. Never thought I'd say this, but I'm glad hes on Charlotte.

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
I could watch that ALL DAY! Kemba is a magician with a basketball. It is also so gratifying to watch MJ, the greatest player to ever play the game (IMO), cheering on one of the greatest players to ever grace the UCONN program. Way to go KW!

Reaction Score
I bought the NBA package on DirecTV a couple of seasons ago to watch the Knicks, but I've found myself watching games of other teams that feature UConn alumni. So I've caught quite a few Hornet/Bobcat games over the past couple of seasons. One of things I enjoy seeing when watching the Charlotte broadcasts is how much the fans and announcers seem to love Kemba, even on nights when he's not shooting lights out. Last night was not a classic shooting performance, but you saw time and time again, that with the shot clock running down, his teammates always seem to want the ball in Kemba's hands for that shot against the clock. It probably won't do much for his shooting percentage, but it's great to see him established as the go-to guy for that franchise.

Reaction Score
Funny thing is I was working and just checked the box score real quick and saw Kemba 9-26 and thought "crap - lousy way to start the year "

Wasn't until I saw this thread the next day that I realized Kemba went Kemba.

Reaction Score
Foul shots foul shots - Middleton makes both in regulation Bucks up 4 game is over.

Defense defense - Bucks have one defender guarding only Hornet on court who had time to launch a 3-pointer to tie game. Guy playing Al Jefferson mails in bothering to cover on defensive switch on screen, no other Buck is in sight, awful.

And of course there's Kemba and another great ending.

Basketball is the greatest game on earth!!

Reaction Score
ColoradoUCFan said:
YouTube Video How can the world still be surprised by anything Kemba does?

We could live a long time and never see anyone make a defender fall down on a game-winner again. Never mind a postseason game.

Should be a Kirk Gibson homer/Flutie Hail Mary/Chastain sports bra type of iconic moment in sports, especially since it led to 3 net-snips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom