Kemba with 28 thru 3 quarters | The Boneyard

Kemba with 28 thru 3 quarters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Was going to withhold this for the jinx factor, but he's been off (0-3) so far in the fourth, so we're going with it.

Close one - Charlotte leads Houston 85-84 with six minutes left. (Ben and Jeff have been non-factors in limited PT).

Reaction Score
I wonder if Kemba can be an All-Star? I think they voted already for the reserves, but after Rondo and Irving their is no true #3. Walker, Jennings, and Lowry are the clear 3-5, but really it just depends on personal preference. I think its Rondo/Irving/Lowry/Walker/Jennings but with the game by Kemba today you can certainly say he is #3 in the East.

Reaction Score
Jrue Holliday of the Sixers is ahead of Kemba's cluster at this point.

Reaction Score
Damn - he finished with 35, but his teammates took turns missing down the stretch as the Rockets denied him the ball.

James Harden, on a night he sucked moose doots, was somehow deemed worthy of 21 foul shots by the officials.

Reaction Score
Forgot about Jrue, don't know how though considering I have him in fantasy.

J

JustHusky

Forgot about Jrue, don't know how though considering I have him in fantasy.
I have Kemba in fantasy and let me tell you this has been quite the pleasant surprise. I also have Caron, Emeka, AJ, and Rudy and somehow I've been doing well, tells you about the high level of UConn talent in the NBA.

Reaction Score
I don't really see him as an All Star this year. They still do Rookies vs. Sophomores though, right? He'll have that.

He has to be way up there for Most Improved Player.

Reaction Score
He's a cut below all-star level right now. 18 pts and 6 assts on 43 percent shooting is an outstanding improvement, but not yet elite. Plus the Bobcats don't have a website because they never get 3 ws in a row (note: joke very outdated).

He's in the Most Improved discussion, but I think someone trumped him when I checked out a thread on RealGM. Maybe it was actually Jrue - I know he took a leap forward this year.

caw

Reaction Score
I like MKG, but man I wish the Bobcats had taken Drummond. Him and Kemba together would have been fun.

Reaction Score
I like MKG, but man I wish the Bobcats had taken Drummond. Him and Kemba together would have been fun.

Yeah - certainly they missed an opportunity in hindsight. I know the Cats didn't even really consider him, since he was considered somewhat redundant with Biyombo (same age, same skillset). Now it looks like Drummond is a big upgrade, and they could have either played both, or shipped Biyombo for a better wing scorer.

MKG isn't a bad pick - he's a nice glue guy who will have a long and productive career, but I'm not sure he's ever going to be a reliable shooter and his ceiling might be somewhat low. I could be wrong, though. He's still too young to know for sure.

Reaction Score
James Harden, on a night he sucked moose doots, was somehow deemed worthy of 21 foul shots by the officials.

I read his stat line: 5-20 fg, 19-21 ft. We know the Bobcats suck, but it seems as he got the all-world treatment. He's that good already?:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
hardens a hard player to officiate, but he earns his shots. i mean the eurostep is designed to avoid the defender initially and he attacks the rim relentlessly

kemba was awesome, nice to see him strokin the 3 ball

Reaction Score
I read his stat line: 5-20 fg, 19-21 ft. We know the Bobcats suck, but it seems as he got the all-world treatment. He's that good already?:rolleyes:

Harden leads the league this year in free throw attempts and free throws made fyi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom