Katie Lou Named WBCA HS Player of the Year | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Katie Lou Named WBCA HS Player of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Diggins, Achonwa, and right now Turner and Allen are better than their Duke counterparts. Do I have to go down the long list of highly rated Duke players who underachieved under McCallie?

Actually Duke doesnt have a counterpart to Allen, and I wouldnt say that Turner is better than Stevens at this point. Turner is better on the defensive side, Stevens is a better offensive player, and they are pretty equal in terms of rebounding. And no....... no need to list of highly rated Duke players...... Im quite familiar with them :cool:

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
You have no idea.

snidely4.jpg

Well said, Snidely, well said!

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Actually Duke doesnt have a counterpart to Allen, and I wouldnt say that Turner is better than Stevens at this point. Turner is better on the defensive side, Stevens is a better offensive player, and they are pretty equal in terms of rebounding. And no.. no need to list of highly rated Duke players. Im quite familiar with them :cool:

Duke not having a counterpart to Allen is a huge part of the problem.

I know that stats aren't everything but...Turner is averaging 14.4 ppg on 66.8% shooting. Stevens is averaging 13.7 ppg on 53.1% shooting. Stevens might be more versatile on offense but I don't think she's better.

Reaction Score
Geno should grow a handlebar mustache, if only to twirl it next time we play Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom