Kasongo Saga... | The Boneyard

Kasongo Saga...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I honestly feel bad for the kid. It seems that his handlers have really screwed him over. I hope he has the strength to get away from those bad influences and lands somewhere that is right for him. The kid really wanted to come to UConn, and I think he has real upside. At this point, I hope he finds a program that suits him. Many of us have had a little fun with the whole circus that his recruitment became. He recently tweeted that Everyone knows what I'd do if it was up to me ....and that he is in a hole so deep, that he can't dig out of it. I really feel bad for the kid, because after all he is just an 18 year old kid and his future is at stake. Good luck, Ray. Some of us UConn fans still wish you well.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
It will not be over until someone reworks "Kokomo" to fit Kasongo.

Then, and only then, will it end.

Reaction Score
For $%&#'s sake. Anyone posts another Kasongo thread and we might need to have an early hanging- just to keep the mojo focused.

Reaction Score
Indeed, very tough to swallow this entire saga. From the conversations I've had with him, he still wants UConn even if we don't seem to want him. Actually Facebook friends with him now, and I'm really pulling for him, whether he somehow ends up here or somewhere else. As long as it's not Oregon. That would show he's given in to his handlers. #freeKasongo!

Reaction Score
While I certainly feel bad for Kasongo (his handlers are literally some of the worst people in the world manipulating teenagers the way they do) at some point he needs to take control of his own life and make his own decisions.

I'm not trying to be overly critical of a 17-year-old because lord knows I rarely made the right decisions at that age. But he's still old enough where he should recognize these scumbags don't actually have his best interests at heart.

There's probably even more to the story than we know about (maybe he truly is stuck between a rock and a hard place), but I'm not sure why Kasongo hasn't told his handlers to duckk off already.

Reaction Score
We need more Kabongo threads!

We also need more puns using the "song" part of the Kasongo.

The Kasongo remains the same.

Their is a Kasongo in my heart.

He's not just another silly love Kasongo.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I think England Dan and John Ford Coley sang it best...

It's sad to belong to someone else when the right one comes along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom