Karma and the Lady Vols | The Boneyard

Karma and the Lady Vols

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
While I wish nothing bad for Holly W, I am pulling to the Lady Vols to be the 16 seed in our bracket. Sometimes Karma can be a very funny thing. What could be better than slaying the dragon on your own court and after the game, taking them on a tour of the ESPN studios.

Reaction Score
They can't be. Bottom seeds are reserved for winners of less competitive conferences....

Reaction Score
While I wish nothing bad for Holly W, I am pulling to the Lady Vols to be the 16 seed in our bracket. Sometimes Karma can be a very funny thing. What could be better than slaying the dragon on your own court and after the game, taking them on a tour of the ESPN studios.
Very bad karma.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
IMHO, it's a joke to have them as a 7 seed right now. Losing to LSU and where they are at now, at the best they should be an 8 seed, and probably deserve a 9 seed. Would love to see them as either in our bracket. Anything else, and we won't get to play them because I don't see how they get by any 2 seed in the 2nd round.

Reaction Score

PG, I ask those thinking like this to let it go for several reasons. No attack, I realize you are a caring Husky fan. :) Having said that you label this thread with having to do with karma. Then continue to say it would be nice to slay the dragon on our own court. I understand you most likely know the meaning of the word but I am curious as to why anyone would use it in this application. That would simply be putting us in their shoes several years ago.
Karma can work in both directions, they at this point are not a dragon to slay on our court. More like a dead horse to beat and do nothing for our karma. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom