Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Looks like it!
BY_Tweet_4.jpg

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
She is at least currently on the Washington roster. It is possible that she could get cut after training camp, but she can still play and makes up for diminishing skill with incredible smarts and great leadership.

HGN

Reaction Score
I think she will make the cut.....Currently backing up (UNC assistant coach) Ivory Latta at pg with Mystics.

Reaction Score
She is at least currently on the Washington roster. It is possible that she could get cut after training camp, but she can still play and makes up for diminishing skill with incredible smarts and great leadership.
At one time my least favorite Vol---NOW, everything Lawson is good with me. I hope she makes her team, if that's what she wants --but why? She belongs in broadcasting!!!!!

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
At one time my least favorite Vol---NOW, everything Lawson is good with me. I hope she makes her team, if that's what she wants --but why? She belongs in broadcasting!!!!!

My sentiments exactly. I hated her when she played for the mountain people. Probably my least favorite player in WCBB ever.

I have to doff my hat to her: She's reimagined herself big-time in the studio.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think Kara will make the team and provide leadership and solid play. The roster, though, lists lots of guards:

Natasha Cloud
Kalana Green
Bria Hartley
Armintie Herrington
Taylor Hill
Ivory Latta
Kara Lawson
Tierra Ruffin-Pratt

Plus Blake Dietrick was invited to training camp.

At least 2-3 of them can play the wing too. But Mike needs to cut at least 2 of those listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom