Just watched Bazz on NESN.. | The Boneyard

Just watched Bazz on NESN..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Very good interview with Tom Caron. Very humble but determined Bazz. He's chuck in' the first pitch tonite!

Reaction Score
Very good interview with Tom Caron. Very humble but determined Bazz. He's chuck in' the first pitch tonite!

I missed it because I didnt realize the game was on NESN plus

Reaction Score
Can anyone post a video of the pitch? I am WAY out of market and its not being broadcast here.

Reaction Score
The only reason I would even turn a baseball game on and I miss it. Oh well, back to the basketball playoffs to wake me up again.

Reaction Score
The only reason I would even turn a baseball game on and I miss it. Oh well, back to the basketball playoffs to wake me up again.

I feel bad for you. Make sure to turn on some wwe too.

Reaction Score

Basketball playoffs instead of baseball? Oh you mean like the game I was watching the other night with the Mavs and Spurs where the last 1:05 roof over a half an hour with the 15 time outs and the 17 reviews….oh yeah that's a blast I bet!:eek:

Reaction Score
I was down behind the 3rd base dugout last night and it was one of the first times I arrived EARLY for a game at Fenway usually electing to have a couple more on Yawkey after the usual visit to the Cask…….

The crowd gave the Huskies a very warm and hearty applause and threw in mixed booing for Malloy lol…….Bazz threw it hard and didn't struggle with his mechanics although may have kept it down a little too much……..had my Husky gear on (Yankee shirt under though LOL)

Reaction Score
I had a feeling TSam wasn't going to sell out. He's a New Yorker true and true.

Reaction Score
I wore a UConn shirt, but I didn't see anyone else wearing one. It was a good first pitch, and the game was pretty sweet too.

Reaction Score
Basketball playoffs instead of baseball? Oh you mean like the game I was watching the other night with the Mavs and Spurs where the last 1:05 roof over a half an hour with the 15 time outs and the 17 reviews….oh yeah that's a blast I bet!:eek:
I have nothing against baseball. I even played up to my junior year of high school. I switched to track my senior year because I wanted more cardio for football and basketball. I just don't enjoy watching it. Hell I joined a senior soccer league to stay in shape (we also hoist a few after the games) and I don't think I've ever watched a complete soccer game. I find that boring also. There now you made me offend the soccer fans. BTW I also golf...... maybe I shouldn't go there (I do watch some of the Masters every year).

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
Baseball and soccer are good background sports. I put them on the way I would put on music, and do other things. Nothing like doing yard work in the late spring with the Red Sox on in the background.

I do realize this makes me sound like I'm 67.

Reaction Score
Hell I joined a senior soccer league to stay in shape (we also hoist a few after the games) and I don't think I've ever watched a complete soccer game. I find that boring also. There now you made me offend the soccer fans.

Eh, not to worry, they're used to it. It must be a bear defending the most overrated boring sport in the history of the universe.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Eh, not to worry, they're used to it. It must be a bear defending the most overrated boring sport in the history of the universe.

It's easy. Soccer is great. Athleticism AND skill, no commercials, no tanking, games over in 2 hours.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Vuce said:
and nothing happens.....nil nil

solution is to never watch Chelsea, ever.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I was down behind the 3rd base dugout last night and it was one of the first times I arrived EARLY for a game at Fenway usually electing to have a couple more on Yawkey after the usual visit to the Cask…….

The crowd gave the Huskies a very warm and hearty applause and threw in mixed booing for Malloy lol…….Bazz threw it hard and didn't struggle with his mechanics although may have kept it down a little too much……..had my Husky gear on (Yankee shirt under though LOL)

Better to leave it down than up.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

...with the greatest tournament in the world! :D

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
and nothing happens.....nil nil

I'm not saying there are no bad games but plenty of stuff happens, even in a nil-nil. Do youself a favor and watch the Liverpool-Chelsea game Sunday morning. Root for the best team to ever play in the Rent - Liverpool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom