Just great, Villanova's QB is this good. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Just great, Villanova's QB is this good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is there evidence we can't? I refuse to fall into the woe is me, we will never get back to being a good team again, I just can't.

There's more evidence to suggest that the heralded QB might not play then there is we can't handle a 1AA line.

Reaction Score
gioff23 said:
Is there evidence we can't? I refuse to fall into the woe is me, we will never get back to being a good team again, I just can't. There's more evidence to suggest that the heralded QB might not play then there is we can't handle a 1AA line.

Go look at the size of their line and then come back and tell me why automatically we should be able to push them around.

I'm not woe is me, but that is not a small unit.

Reaction Score
Its not that they're smaller but generally they cant handle the FBS linemen. Even when a double digit win Fordham team beat a two win Temple team Temples DL had Nebrich on the run all game. The FCS linemen even on good teams are just not as athletic. It is the biggest difference in the two levels IMO.

Reaction Score
That's the great part about being a fan, isn't it? We all have varied expectations but we'll keep supporting the school through and through.
Sadly, don't ask many that post here. It seems many have disagreed.

Reaction Score
Is there evidence we can't? I refuse to fall into the woe is me, we will never get back to being a good team again, I just can't.

There's more evidence to suggest that the heralded QB might not play then there is we can't handle a 1AA line.
Team is one year older, line has one more year together. Building blocks as Diaco or foundation are in place. Let's go!

Reaction Score
They took Syracuse to double OT this year and lost by one. But apparently got pushed all over the field. :)

Reaction Score
Sadly, don't ask many that post here. It seems many have disagreed.

Actually the "many" you refer to in fact do support the program while you mooch from the sunshine in FL. I find it hilarious that you continue to take these shots at the people who actually shell out dough while you go golf.

Reaction Score
Actually the "many" you refer to in fact do support the program while you mooch from the sunshine in FL. I find it hilarious that you continue to take these shots at the people who actually shell out dough while you go golf.
I don't go golf. I work at a golf club as a golf professional. I do much more than golf. Wish I could say I got to golf enough. Not what many people may think. I love my job and I love Uconn Athletics. I am 24 years old, make pennies and peanuts and made the decision to move to Florida for my future. I'm sorry I don't live in CT any longer and can't afford season tickets or attend every game. I attend every game that I can. I drove 3.5 hours through pouring rain across the state and stood through the mess to watch this team take on USF in what "many" have called an embarrassment. When I was fortunate enough to visit home, I convinced my family to attend the Boise State game. My own mother wanted to plug her ears due to my incessant cheering and support of this football program.

My comments extend from the many comments I have seen from "many" saying they are "done", "not renewing season tickets", etc. And how do you infer that I mooch? I do what I can. I work every holiday, most weekends and most months get less than 3 days off. But ok. Attempt to poke fun that I live in Florida, support the Huskies and share my disdain in those that have given up according to their comments. If it was financially feasible and possible for me to own season tickets, you better believe I would. But to think I "mooch from the sunshine state" and "take shots at the people who actually shell out dough while I go golf" is unfair". I'm sorry I can't afford to travel near and far, buy season ticket packages and such. I do what I can to support this program "shelling out dough" as best I can as well.

Reaction Score
Was it uphill both ways?
I could say all I want, but you wouldn't understand. Florida is different, but you wouldn't care. I didn't have to go, but I wanted to and I did. Don't take punches because I care and did what I had to do to stand and cheer on this football team. But if you want to take punches, ok.

Reaction Score
We are too fragile a team on offense to make up for the rate of turnovers that have plagued us for the last few seasons. Getting that corrected will make a big difference for us if we are going to win this game. Give our defense a fighting chance.

Reaction Score
Was it uphill both ways?

I could say all I want, but you wouldn't understand. Florida is different, but you wouldn't care. I didn't have to go, but I wanted to and I did. Don't take punches because I care and did what I had to do to stand and cheer on this football team. But if you want to take punches, ok.

Ahhh... 24 y/o.
JokeOverHead3.jpg

<sigh>

Reaction Score
I don't go golf. I work at a golf club as a golf professional. I do much more than golf. Wish I could say I got to golf enough. Not what many people may think. I love my job and I love Uconn Athletics. I am 24 years old, make pennies and peanuts and made the decision to move to Florida for my future. I'm sorry I don't live in CT any longer and can't afford season tickets or attend every game. I attend every game that I can. I drove 3.5 hours through pouring rain across the state and stood through the mess to watch this team take on USF in what "many" have called an embarrassment. When I was fortunate enough to visit home, I convinced my family to attend the Boise State game. My own mother wanted to plug her ears due to my incessant cheering and support of this football program.

My comments extend from the many comments I have seen from "many" saying they are "done", "not renewing season tickets", etc. And how do you infer that I mooch? I do what I can. I work every holiday, most weekends and most months get less than 3 days off. But ok. Attempt to poke fun that I live in Florida, support the Huskies and share my disdain in those that have given up according to their comments. If it was financially feasible and possible for me to own season tickets, you better believe I would. But to think I "mooch from the sunshine state" and "take shots at the people who actually shell out dough while I go golf" is unfair". I'm sorry I can't afford to travel near and far, buy season ticket packages and such. I do what I can to support this program "shelling out dough" as best I can as well.

All well fine and good. Nobody begrudges you for making the decision to move to FL or holds your financial situation against you.

That being said, you don't get to rip or judge fans that have spent thousands and thousands of dollars supporting the school and the program. If those people have had enough and decide not to renew you should SHUT YOUR MOUTH given your situation. You don't get to rip or judge them. And when you do, you deserve to be called out.

Reaction Score
All well fine and good. Nobody begrudges you for making the decision to move to FL or holds your financial situation against you.

That being said, you don't get to rip or judge fans that have spent thousands and thousands of dollars supporting the school and the program. If those people have had enough and decide not to renew you should SHUT YOUR MOUTH given your situation. You don't get to rip or judge them. And when you do, you deserve to be called out.
Bluntly said, but tough to disagree with the sentiment.

Reaction Score

You seemed to poke fun and think my life was easy, well and good. Not exactly. I have an opinion. You have an opinion. I can disagree with the decisions and the words of others just as you don't agree with mine fine and good. As I said, if I was financially capable I would be one of the fans that shells out thousands and thousands supporting the school and program. Trust me I wish I could. This is the boneyard, opinions are opinions and we are allowed, as far as I am concerned, to share our thoughts and opinions. If I hurt your feelings, or others who have shelled out thousands and thousands I am sorry. I would be at every game if I was fully capable. But I feel I can share my opinion(s).

Reaction Score
You seemed to poke fun and think my life was easy, well and good. Not exactly. I have an opinion. You have an opinion. I can disagree with the decisions and the words of others just as you don't agree with mine fine and good. As I said, if I was financially capable I would be one of the fans that shells out thousands and thousands supporting the school and program. Trust me I wish I could. This is the boneyard, opinions are opinions and we are allowed, as far as I am concerned, to share our thoughts and opinions. If I hurt your feelings, or others who have shelled out thousands and thousands I am sorry. I would be at every game if I was fully capable. But I feel I can share my opinion(s).

You still clearly don't get it. You're allowed to have opinions and disagree with me (even though you'd be dead wrong). The line stops where you criticize and judge fans when all you do in terms of support is fanboy on the intenet and tweet teenagers.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
I got the "joke". wasn't a joke to me and I didn't appreciate it.

Relax Francis...You didnt appreciate it when he asked you if it was uphill both ways??? Oh My!

Lets change the subject from fans who dont want to renew, you are not going to win on that one - Tell me again about how you watched Boyle in person at the CT HS Championship game while he attended Xavier and he threw that 50 yard strike and you knew he was going to be something really special?

See - some opinions are just wrong - its part of the Boneyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom