Jurrrrrdge? | The Boneyard

Jurrrrrdge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Senor T is under lock and key on account of Govna Emery. We need a mojo fixin. Someone's gotta swing.

Reaction Score
OkaForPrez said:
Senor T is under lock and key on account of Govna Emery. We need a mojo fixin. Someone's gotta swing.

Not to be a snitch, but someone just announced to the Boneyard that he bet on SMU on Sunday. That's like walking into a police station with a crack pipe and a hooker.

Reaction Score
Not to be a snitch, but someone just announced to the Boneyard that he bet on SMU on Sunday. That's like walking into a police station with a crack pipe and a hooker.
I don't remember that person ever really being here before (perhaps I'm mistaking who it was). You gotta string up someone with juice. Most of these half-wits here would barely get you enough mojo to get past USF in a 6-11 game.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Quite Frankly Chief has got to swing for his "Date with Drummond" fiasco and then his resulting strategy of claiming that its the Boneyards fault and that "plans change" and not owning to any accountability for that insanity. Its so amazing.

That whole Chief thread is neck and neck with Purvis' SMU dunk as highlight of the year around here.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Well someone on this board, and you know who you are, called Jim Calhoun a cheater. That, my friends, is worthy not only of a hanging but of an IRS audit or a colonoscopy as well.

Reaction Score
Quite Frankly Chief has got to swing for his "Date with Drummond" fiasco and then his resulting strategy of claiming that its the Boneyards fault and that "plans change" and not owning to any accountability for that insanity. Its so amazing.

That whole Chief thread is neck and neck with Purvis' SMU dunk as highlight of the year around here.
What if Jim Calhoun sends one of his assistants to ask the Yard to pardon him?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

Maybe that could be incorporated into the mojo...I feel like that Drummond with the bongos picture you have gives a nice vibe. Beating our opponents like drums.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Maybe that could be incorporated into the mojo...I feel like that Drummond with the bongos picture you have gives a nice vibe. Beating our opponents like drums.

Im here for the "UConn biches"

Reaction Score
I thought a poster needed to have redeemable qualities in order to be hung. I would nominate 99 for his absurd brevity.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Here's my short list for the moment.

@CTMike or @Dooley who both need to get their damn priorities in order and put Uconn Basketball ahead of UConn football in 'n month of March.

Whoever owns the noescalators twitter account. I know you read the yard, out yourself, you can't hang out in the loony bin anonymously forever.

Last edited:

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Well someone on this board, and you know who you are, called Jim Calhoun a cheater. That, my friends, is worthy not only of a hanging but of an IRS audit or a colonoscopy as well.

Actually, a colonoscopy performed by an IRS Auditor would be about right.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score

@CTMike or @Dooley who both need to get their damn priorities in order and put Uconn Basketball ahead of UConn football in 'n month of March.

Whoever owns the noescalators twitter account. I know you read the yard, out yourself, you can't hang out in the loony bin anonymously forever.
I broke out my derpy Husky shirt for the game yesterday, so, I mean I helped a little... Right?

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I broke out my derpy Husky shirt for the game yesterday, so, I mean I helped a little... Right?
Your sentence may very well be to wear that thing unwashed from now until April. But that's overstepping my boundaries.

Reaction Score
I did say I'd put 10k on the game- but I followed it with a "Doomed" so not sure that counts.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Senhorita V. Think of the photoshop possibilities.....NSFM??

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score

Seconded. For my last meal, I request a bucket of wings and a tall glass of DiacKool-Aid.

Reaction Score
Seconded. For my last meal, I request a bucket of wings and a tall glass of DiacKool-Aid.
Not that you were the choice, but stringing up a willing victim lessens the mojo.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Not that you were the choice, but stringing up a willing victim lessens the mojo.

Yeah, I suppose it does. I would hang myself if it meant going undefeated for the season from here on out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom