Josh Perkins article 2014 (very uk slanted) | The Boneyard

Josh Perkins article 2014 (very uk slanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Interesting that Dook told him he's the back up plan. I would imagine that doesn't sit well with most 5 star recruits.

Reaction Score
Well, it is a story on a Kentucky sports page, so of course, he's going to say he's interested in playing for KenSucky! Any recruit always tells the local paper they would love to play for that local "X" school... and every fan from that school gets their hopes up! LOL

Reaction Score
Interesting that Dook told him he's the back up plan. I would imagine that doesn't sit well with most 5 star recruits.

I would imagine Puke would have said it a little nicer than that... but he got the idea. Everyone knows they are after Tyus Jones. It's no secret.

Reaction Score
Well, it is a story on a Kentucky sports page, so of course, he's going to say he's interested in playing for KenSucky! Any recruit always tells the local paper they would love to play for that local "X" school... and every fan from that school gets their hopes up! LOL

just giving a heads up, man

Reaction Score
I would imagine Puke would have said it a little nicer than that... but he got the idea. Everyone knows they are after Tyus Jones. It's no secret.
UK, Duke, etc are definitely focusing on Jones over Perkins. Would be cool if UConn could swoop in and pick up this "Plan-B" recruit.

Reaction Score
just giving a heads up, man

Sorry, wasn't trying to demean any thing you said. I was just saying, take it with a grain of salt. They all say positive things to about a school recruiting them. That's it. You're good with me & post good stuff! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom