OT: - Jose Alvarado | The Boneyard

OT: Jose Alvarado

SteelCT

Student of the Game
Reaction Score
Ok…so I’ve been drinking a little…but this guys should not be in the NBA. He’s a novelty with his sneaky baseline steal but good lord are there hundreds of other guys more deserving of a roster spot. Been watching the pels with Hawk on the roster and cant believe he could be losing minutes to this guy. Thanks! Rant over…

Reaction Score
Unfortunately he's also shooting 40% from 3, and the coaches see value in a 3 and D role from him, while Hawkins' only adds 3 at the moment (though it's a much more prolific 3).

Reaction Score
I don't get how this made it though the mods but the NBA is in some sort of Candyland right now. We know how good these guys are but call the game right way. When Embiid, Luka, Booker, and KAT all score 60+ in the same week things are out of whack. It's silly season right now.

Reaction Score
Alvarado is strictly a PG, Hawkins is a SG that has flexed to SF at times this year

I think Alvarado and Daniels are fighting for minutes. Hawkins is more competing with Naji and Trey Murphy, with Murphy the clear favorite among the 3

But Hawkins did score the most last night out of the 5. Granted it was 9 points in a 20+ point loss so doesn’t really matter

Reaction Score
I don't get how this made it though the mods but the NBA is in some sort of Candyland right now. We know how good these guys are but call the game right way. When Embiid, Luka, Booker, and KAT all score 60+ in the same week things are out of whack. It's silly season right now.
Ya NBA seems very whacky of late. How about those Knicks though OG Anunoby with +239.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom