Johnny Dawkins - The anti-Hurley? | The Boneyard

Johnny Dawkins - The anti-Hurley?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
What does Johnny Dawkins have to do with UConn hoops?

Nothing. Nothing about it made any sense.

But does it have to?

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
It is hard for me to get too worked up in any direction about stuff happening at UCF.

Reaction Score
It’s okay to not post stuff if it’s irrelevant lol
What are you, the BY forum police? Welcome to every forum in the universe, people go off-topic.

We've even got a prefix for such threads.
Screenshot_20240416-070754_Chrome.jpg

Off topic.

You can even chose not to go to threads, you know.

Reaction Score
What does Johnny Dawkins have to do with UConn hoops?
dook is the only school we obsess on. I really miss the 'cuse' for that very reason.

Reaction Score
It’s relevant to me as a Cuse hater. Benny Williams was the Cuse savior coming into his 1st year. Nothing went as planned, and now his star teammate’s grandfather (Mintz) is saying the staff did Benny dirty. I will be rooting for the kid.

Reaction Score
It is hard for me to get too worked up in any direction about stuff happening at UCF.
Exactly lol, apparently it’s hard for some people to understand because it’s the off season

Reaction Score
dook is the only school we obsess on. I really miss the 'cuse' for that

dook is the only school we obsess on. I really miss the 'cuse' for that very reason.
I completely understand that, we sometimes overlap in recruiting as well. I just don’t as completely puzzled about ucf and Dawkins. I thought they were on the schedule next year or something. But no it’s just the “off season” and I need to get used to it or leave lol

Reaction Score
I completely understand that, we sometimes overlap in recruiting as well. I just don’t as completely puzzled about ucf and Dawkins. I thought they were on the schedule next year or something. But no it’s just the “off season” and I need to get used to it or leave lol
You made your point. Enough already.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom