John A. update on next year's Gulf Coast Classic | The Boneyard

John A. update on next year's Gulf Coast Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Do we know any details on this event? Date of first UConn game...date of last UConn game?
Specific site of games?

Is there a website for the event?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Do we know any details on this event? Date of first UConn game...date of last UConn game?
Yes. From John's article/blog a few days a go.

Within two weeks, the field of eight teams will be complete for the Gulf Coast Classic in Ostero, Florida, in which UConn will play Nov. 27-29, 2014. Already included the field are Villanova, Minnesota, Arizona State and Green Bay. Once the remainder of the field is signed, the match-ups will be announced.
I have been told neither Notre Dame or Tennessee will be a part of the field, so that’s not happening under the Thanksgiving sunshine.

http://courantblogs.com/uconn-women/reporting-on-uconns-future-fields-of-play/#more-5226

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Yes. From John's article/blog a few days a go.

Within two weeks, the field of eight teams will be complete for the Gulf Coast Classic in Ostero, Florida, in which UConn will play Nov. 27-29, 2014. Already included the field are Villanova, Minnesota, Arizona State and Green Bay. Once the remainder of the field is signed, the match-ups will be announced.
I have been told neither Notre Dame or Tennessee will be a part of the field, so that’s not happening under the Thanksgiving sunshine.

http://courantblogs.com/uconn-women/reporting-on-uconns-future-fields-of-play/#more-5226
Wisc-Green Bay is a really good mid major. Since 2000, they have made the NCAA's 10 times. Very impressive.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
I would love to see them add Gonzaga.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Zags would be a plus pap. I will enjoy seeing how A'ja does among these teams. [It is the power of positive thinking.]

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Wisc-Green Bay is a really good mid major. Since 2000, they have made the NCAA's 10 times. Very impressive.
They have a very good coach and play excellent basketball.

They are famous for their power sweep. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TonyClifton

Top Bottom