John A. asks Geno about the handshake line incident | The Boneyard

John A. asks Geno about the handshake line incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Yes I caught it. Read his lips and let's just say I'm glad people aren't great lip readers like I am. Haha

Reaction Score
Yes I caught it. Read his lips and let's just say I'm glad people aren't great lip readers like I am. Haha
It seems to me that determination of lip reading skills greatness needs to be referenced to

If you can't do that well, then greatness is lacking

Reaction Score
Duke, MD and UNC are alike when they play UCONN. They lose by 20+........Lets try the SEC on for size...........Vandy, USC, .........

Reaction Score
Re-watched the handshake line. It was the second player off that court went directly into line 2 behind JPM. She did not even look in Geno's direction and could not see if she shook hands or not but Geno immediately turned and said something. It looks like it was Dukes little hotshot Alexis Jones. Real Classy move with the Wcbb Hall of Fame and USA Women's Olympic Gold Medal and defending National Champion Team Coach. Way to go young lady!!! Says a lot about you and your program.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Hey Cam; Did that incident get mentioned over on the Duke board?

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
For a second, noting John's blog, I had the mis-impression that Geno had singled out Alexis as one of the premier point guards under consideration for future USA BB.

But no, it was John's reporting, not Geno's other-worldly magnanimous behavior.

I have no doubt that if he believed that Ms Jones was the successor to Sue et al. then the incident would have been quickly forgiven and forgotten as it might possibly have already been without some discerning eyes here and queries from a responsive reporter.

Reaction Score
For a second, noting John's blog, I had the mis-impression that Geno had singled out Alexis as one of the premier point guards under consideration for future USA BB.

But no, it was John's reporting, not Geno's other-worldly magnanimous behavior.

I have no doubt that if he believed that Ms Jones was the successor to Sue et al. then the incident would have been quickly forgiven and forgotten as it might possibly have already been without some discerning eyes here and queries from a responsive reporter.

Sorry, I don't think Geno is like that at all. That goes to tell me you do not have much respect for him as a person. He forgets it because he thinks it is no big deal, not because he might think that she could be the successor to Sue. Give me a break!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom