Joey Bats | The Boneyard

Joey Bats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Joey Bats ties it up as I type in game 6.
Mets fans: wanna play KC or Jays?
Have not watched a lot of the ALCS. Looking for my BY brethren for their opinion.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I'd have rather seen Toronto in the WS. Their team is more fun. I can't stand Hosmer. He comes across as one of the more empty, dumb jocks I can recall. The kind who would still think giving a wedgie to a handicapped kid is funny well into his late 20s.

Reaction Score
I'd have rather seen Toronto in the WS. Their team is more fun. I can't stand Hosmer. He comes across as one of the more empty, dumb jocks I can recall. The kind who would still think giving a wedgie to a handicapped kid is funny well into his late 20s.

When the Blue Jays made their trades and started winning consistently last 1/3 of the year they and their "bandwagon" fans were the most arrogant pcs of crap in baseball. Not sure how Donaldson, Encarnarcion, Bautista and Price can be considered "fun" but the good news is the better team won. Should be a fun series minus the 100K's the Jays lineup would have added up vs the Mets staff.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
When the Blue Jays made their trades and started winning consistently last 1/3 of the year they and their "bandwagon" fans were the most arrogant pcs of crap in baseball. Not sure how Donaldson, Encarnarcion, Bautista and Price can be considered "fun" but the good news is the better team won. Should be a fun series minus the 100K's the Jays lineup would have added up vs the Mets staff.

Easy. They have Russell Martin, who's one of the best there is at gamemanship. They have a knuckleballer, which is more fun than yet another 23-year old fireballer who can only go five innings. No whiners I can think of.

And every team has bandwagon fans. Except the Cardinals.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
He just followed me on the Twitter. :confused:

Reaction Score
Easy. They have Russell Martin, who's one of the best there is at gamemanship. They have a knuckleballer, which is more fun than yet another 23-year old fireballer who can only go five innings. No whiners I can think of.

And every team has bandwagon fans. Except the Cardinals.

Ok they have more "frontrunner" fans then. They were suddenly filling the ballpark after hardly ever getting 20K at a game. And Russell Martin is just a good catcher, not sure on the "gamemanship" you speak of but I was upset with the Yanks for not retaining him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom