Joe Lunardi's Feb.10th Bracketology | The Boneyard

Joe Lunardi's Feb.10th Bracketology

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UCONNfan1

I hope we can get up to a 5 seed by the end of the season. Maybe even a 4 seed if we play really well down the stretch. I'm kinda surprised he has us as a 7 seed right now, and not a 6 seed, but I can see really how we could be either...

Reaction Score
Cuse getting VCU or SMU in the second round? Not exactly cakewalks.

Reaction Score
can't wait for the tourney. It's kinda refreshing to have new teams in the conference. In the past I used to be torn between hoping the big east was successful vs. hoping georgetown 'cuse and pitt went down in the flames in the first round. I'm still gonna hope Louisville implodes, but am gonna have no problem fully supporting for memphis and SMU

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
can't wait for the tourney. It's kinda refreshing to have new teams in the conference. In the past I used to be torn between hoping the big east was successful vs. hoping georgetown 'cuse and pitt went down in the flames in the first round. I'm still gonna hope Louisville implodes, but am gonna have no problem fully supporting for memphis and SMU

I agree. I support the teams that will be in the AAC next year. I don't support the defectors.

Reaction Score
I am just glad that Uconn will be in the tourney...last year really sucked....If they didnt make it because they were not good, that is different, but this year will be a good one.

Reaction Score
Gee, with all the talk about how bad the AAC was gonna be and how great the NEW BE was gonna be, today I look and % AAC teams in top 25 but ONLY 2 NBE teams? Looks like we're not that bad after all! I must say it's been fun watching the PC board impload with them having a 6-6 record in that watered down conference and some now just realizing that they have a coach that can recruit a little but can't coach.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
If we finish the regular season and conference tourney with only 3 more loses and none of them coming to temple usf or rutgers types we can reach a 5 or 6 seed. Wins Over cincy Memphis and SMU at home and will be in good shape.

Reaction Score
This demonstrates why it's so crucial to finish the regular season strong. With Ashley now out for Arizona, and Kansas scuffling a bit, there's truly nobody that scares me. But this bracket has us playing Duke in Raleigh, a previous bracket had us playing Syracuse in Buffalo. I'll take my chances against those two in a neutral environment, but if you have to go into a setting where 85 or 90% of the crowd is against you - and you have a second year head coach against a hall of famer - good luck getting any calls. At the very least, we need to climb up to the six line to avoid having to play a virtual road game against a team that's probably better than us.

Reaction Score
Cuse getting VCU or SMU in the second round? Not exactly cakewalks.

VCU would be a cakewalk for Cuse. Ennis would eat their crazy full-court pressure just like Trey Burke and Michigan did last year.

Anyways, i would love that bracket. Facing Duke in teh 2nd round. Might lose it, but we've had some great games against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom