Jessica Washington leaving UNC | The Boneyard

Jessica Washington leaving UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Jessica was part of the Diamond DeShields Cinco de Mayo recruiting coup. What did she think about Diamond leaving? Where is Jessica heading?

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Wherever she goes she will need to learn to play with more discipline. Is she possibly following DD to Tennessee?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
She is a good player........watched her plenty. When they hit that shot to beat Ohio state she didn't celebrate with her team I noticed. So I'm not suprised by this. Just looked unhappy.

Reaction Score
She is a good player...watched her plenty. When they hit that shot to beat Ohio state she didn't celebrate with her team I noticed. So I'm not suprised by this. Just looked unhappy.
I noticed that as well. I was surprised by her minutes going during her sophomore year. She was a good player from the times I watched her as a freshman, although her shot selection was questionable, she played with a lot of grit. Her sophomore year she just played like she wasn't in it.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

:rolleyes: I will withhold my comment :D

I noticed that as well. I was surprised by her minutes going during her sophomore year. She was a good player from the times I watched her as a freshman, although her shot selection was questionable, she played with a lot of grit. Her sophomore year she just played like she wasn't in it.

She had her moments. Came off the bench at Duke's Senior Night and dropped 20 pts... drained multiple 3pters...... displayed some cockiness after each of her made 3's..... definitely streaky. She should do well at her next school..... I would guess a Big 12 institution.

Reaction Score
I think that Washington is the 3rd player to put on a parachute from that DD class.
That was the class that they all got together and said "lets all go to the same school".

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I think that Washington is the 3rd player to put on a parachute from that DD class.
That was the class that they all got together and said "lets all go to the same school".

She is the 2nd to transfer from that class of 4. I remember that she said that UNC was her dream school.

Reaction Score
Texas Tech has been landing a bunch of transfers, I could see her end up there or Oklahoma State. I can see why she would leave Walker, Watts should both play early Walker might start at the point. Walkers Mom will be a parent coach, could be drama...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom