Jeremy Lamb | The Boneyard

Jeremy Lamb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This might not be a politically correct thing to say but in the NBA draft interviews I have seen of him--he looks like he is high on weed--he looks and sounds awful.

Reaction Score
Lamb interviews are always good comedy. He always yawns at least three times and acts as if the reporters talking to him couldn't be more useless to him.

Derrick Rose can barely put a sentence together but he's done just fine in the NBA. Kidd-Gilchrist has a stuttering problem but it won't really matter with him either. Can you ball or not, is the question. Lamb has proven he can.

Reaction Score
the interviews maybe funny to us or old news but based on the reports I'm hearing he's not doing himself any favors on the workout circuit. He needs to present himself better, saying the only thing you know about the Blazers roster is "the one light skinned dude" isn't a good look.

caw

Reaction Score
I thought he looked pretty exhausted, rather than high. He also didn't look very knowledgeable of the Trailblazers. To be fair, Portland doesn't have many popular stars to know.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
the interviews maybe funny to us or old news but based on the reports I'm hearing he's not doing himself any favors on the workout circuit. He needs to present himself better, saying the only thing you know about the Blazers roster is "the one light skinned dude" isn't a good look.

Lmfao he did not say that, did he!?! Wowwww

Reaction Score
I thought he looked pretty exhausted, rather than high. He also didn't look very knowledgeable of the Trailblazers. To be fair, Portland doesn't have many popular stars to know.

Yea I guess other lamarcus Aldridge and Wesley Matthews.

They also have thabeet.

Reaction Score
Lmfao he did not say that, did he!?! Wowwww

I guess he did know of Aldridge, here's the passage taken from rotoworld:

The Trail Blazers were one of "many teams" who were disappointed with Connecticut SG Jeremy Lamb's pre-draft workouts.
Lamb acknowledged that teams want to see his "motor" and whether he can stand up to NBA contact, and he didn't help himself by failing to shoot well during drills. Another strike against him for Portland came during a media interview -- when asked whether he knew "anything about" the Blazers, he struggled to name LaMarcus Aldridge, then said he knew of "the light-skinned dude," who turned out to be Nicolas Batum. Jun. 9 - 7:18 pm et

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I watched that interview, as bad as it was, it was less painful than the one he did with Kemba on CBS after they advanced to the Final 4.

Jeremy could just be a shy, quiet and gets nervous speaking publicly. None of us know him personally, so we should probably reserve judgment.

Reaction Score
Im still waiting for someone on this forum to emerge claiming they were Lambs drug dealer during his 2 years here.

Reaction Score
If Jeremy Lamb isn't a top ten pick then thats a joke. 6'5.5 6'11 wing span and a 38 inch vertical not to mention his scoring package. We all know he works hard on his game and hard in the weight room. He benched 185 5 times I was shocked to see that. His demeanor might be part of the reason he hit big shots never high never low.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Because knowing the roster of the Portland freakin Trailblazers is an indicator of NBA potential. But seriously, he should have just not said anything instead of "that light skinned dude." See most people kind of think of what they say and consider if it's appropriate to say or not before they say it. It takes multiple factors, but most of us do it all day. Most of us, if we were to begin to consider saying something like that, would think "no, I should definitely not say that" and would say something else. Maybe they came to the conclusion that JL is as dumb as he sounds.

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
Jeremy is just a big goof-ball! One day I asked him to teach me how to do the Lamb Shake & he said he "didn't know how". :oops:

Reaction Score
Jeremy is just a big goof-ball! One day I asked him to teach me how to do the Lamb Shake & he said he "didn't know how". :oops:

If and that is IF Jeremy is smoking dope--then someone should step up and tell him to cut the . I know he is young--but that is the wrong path IF that is the case.

Reaction Score
Im still waiting for someone on this forum to emerge claiming they were Lambs drug dealer during his 2 years here.
If he's drafted by the Blazers, Bill Walton would gladly step to the plate.

Reaction Score
If and that is IF Jeremy is smoking dope--then someone should step up and tell him to cut the . I know he is young--but that is the wrong path IF that is the case.

Jesus, who are some of you people? Do you really think Lamb is high and that's why he talks the way he does? Did you just watch reefer madness or something?

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
Nah...he's just GOOFY! He has a hard time talking to people. He's socially awkward & (obviously) wasn't paying attention in the public speaking course he (probably) took!

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Alcohol is more harmful than weed.
Well obviously (I would hope) nobody is dumb enough to go to NBA camp drunk.

Besides, if you think he's a bad interviewee now, if he was drunk I bet he would be completely unintelligible.

Reaction Score
The only thing that makes his interviewing odd is the fact that his dad is professional public speaker.

You'd think his dad would give him some tips on how to maybe come across a bit better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashfan

Top Bottom