Jeremy (Continuing with the 1 name thread)......... | The Boneyard

Jeremy (Continuing with the 1 name thread).........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
.....spoke in class today. Led the Thunder with 16 points, albeit in a 19 point loss.

Great to see him have an opportunity to shine after the frustrating year he had. Let's hope he keeps it up. KD had 15 points.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Sefolosha has made some improvements in his game & I fear that Brooks does not have a lot of confidence in JLamb, so once Westbrook gets back, he may not get the chance to fully develop.

Reaction Score
Sefolosha has made some improvements in his game & I fear that Brooks does not have a lot of confidence in JLamb, so once Westbrook gets back, he may not get the chance to fully develop.

Thabo is what he is at this point (will be 30 by the playoffs). I really don't like Scott Brooks as a coach, and among the many reasons why is this: you have to play for now, and the future. Why is he playing Perkins, who is terrible? He should be playing Lamb more as well.

You suffer a few more losses throughout the year, but those losses come with playoff benefits. It's why San Antonio is always really good. They sacrifice 4-6 losses a year to rest Duncan, Ginobili and Parker, and give the younger guys some experience, and get them a comfort level with some of the starters (like when you play only Parker, and the second unit, or Ginobili with someone, etc.). That's why a player like Leonard is able to develop the way he has, or why they all felt confident with Neal and Green in the Finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom