Jennings out for NCSU game | The Boneyard

Jennings out for NCSU game

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Per Paul Doyle on Twitter. Reevaluated next week.

Not good news but expected.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Damn. I'm also assuming that Stephen won't be back in time for the NCState game. I hate to lose depth and quality like that on the front four. Let's hope the guys we got play well enough to make us forget that they are missing the game...

Reaction Score
Yeah, I'm wondering about Stephen. It was said to be a mild knee sprain, and it happened like the third day of camp I think. My hope was that he was ready for UMass, but was kept out as a precaution. I actually really liked what I saw from Pruitt. He was active, moves well, and tied up blockers. Ryan Wirth was disruptive causing a holding penalty where surely would have had a sack if he wasn't tackled, but I would really feel better about this game if Shamar was in there collapsing the pocket up the middle.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Hearing on twitter that NCST Cornerback C.J Wilson has been suspended for 4 games due to academic issues
(already sat out the game against TN)
http://blogs.newsobserver.com/statenow/wilson-suspended-four-games-by-ncaa

NCSU must be loving this. So Wilson has to sit out because he graduated early and didn't take enough credits in the spring. He scrambled to catch up in summer to only miss four games.

While down the road UNC has been keeping football players eligible with no show classes, and escaped all penalty from the NCAA.

You can't even make up the NCAA.

Reaction Score
Probably part of the reason why NC State NFL prospect DB Amerson had such a lousy 1st game vs. TENN... Hopefully we don't take that secondary for granted... I'm sure they are chomping at the bit to play us after a tough loss this past weekend

Reaction Score
Would be a good game for Joseph to play like its 2010. We need him on Saturday.

Reaction Score
Oof. Without Jennings and Stephan, depth is going to be razor thin.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
Might be playing more 3-4 D than you would want against NC St's triple threat running attack. Of course no one is saying Stephen is out and you know Coach P won't let that cat out of the bag till he absolutely has to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom