Jefferson's bursts bust Notre Dame... | The Boneyard

Jefferson's bursts bust Notre Dame...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Great story and high praise from Graham Hays. Even higher praise from the great Maya Moore One excerpt:

"Jefferson didn't play the perfect game, but she played a perfectly complete one"

"She just has a powerful presence that she's grown into, which makes it that much sweeter to see her transformation as a leader," one former Connecticut player said of Jefferson in the winning locker room. "Her energy is so contagious. Her body language, her attitude, it's all just very life giving to her team. And then she can also back it up with her ridiculous talent. She's so fast, she's so quick, she's a great defender, she finds her teammates. Then what elevates her to another place is she can shoot the ball; she can knock down the 3."
"I just admire her."
"And when Maya Moore admires you, well, you must be some kind of special."

YES, MORIAH JEFFERSON IS INDEED SPECIAL

http://scores.espn.go.com/womens-co...fferson-bursts-bust-notre-dame-fighting-irish

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Just love seeing the alums sharing the joy! Their legacy grows and is perpetuated. giving your best becomes a matter of honor at UConn. That should draw the next generation into the family.

Reaction Score
Just my humble opinion but MoJeff was the MOP of the NC game surrounded by great teammates. BS got it right after she won the MOP. But Tuck and Nurse played great and of course Lewis nailed the game at the end.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Definitely think the highlight spot from the game was that incredible leap and tip of the ND throw-in and the basket at the other end. I think Loyd and the rest of the ND guards were completely rocked by that one.

Reaction Score
Just my humble opinion but MoJeff was the MOP of the NC game surrounded by great teammates. BS got it right after she won the MOP. But Tuck and Nurse played great and of course Lewis nailed the game at the end.
I believe it's the Final Four MOP. The combination of the 2 games.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I'm sure I missed some. What former players were there? I saw Sue, Maya, Ashley Battle....who else?
I just loved KML's step-dad's fist-pumping when she hit that transitional three with 6 to go.
I can't stop smiling.

Reaction Score
I'm sure I missed some. What former players were there? I saw Sue, Maya, Ashley Battle....who else?
I just loved KML's step-dad's fist-pumping when she hit that transitional three with 6 to go.
I can't stop smiling.
Kelly Farris

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I can't stop smiling.
Mel Thomas.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
It is and Moriah had a great game in the semis, too.
True, but Stewart had 25 pt, 8 rbs and 4 blocks in the semi. Between the 2 games, Stewart probably just edged her out.

Although, I'd have been fine with either being named MOP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RollSkis

Top Bottom