Jay Hayes ND DT | The Boneyard

Jay Hayes ND DT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Suspended for a game for criticizing his coaches on Twitter. Tweet said he will play out this year then transfer. I know I am being very K-tuckish but Hayes is from Brooklyyn, was recruited to ND by Diaco, and was "stunned by Diaco departure" but still stuck w/ ND. He is a true sophomore so he would have 2 years after sitting out his transfer year.

Reaction Score
Is he good? I can't imagine there will be a rush to recruit a kid who criticizes his coaches on twitter unless he's proven he can play

Reaction Score
Is he good? I can't imagine there will be a rush to recruit a kid who criticizes his coaches on twitter unless he's proven he can play

While it's a fair point, what he did is not even in the manual for "Dumb things college football players do" list. Heck, at Rutgers he would probably be voted in as captain

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
His coaches are undefeated despite a serious run of injuries. I think they know what they are doing.

Wouldn't touch a kid who isn't happy with the streak ND is on.

Reaction Score
Suspended for a game for criticizing his coaches on Twitter. Tweet said he will play out this year then transfer. I know I am being very K-tuckish but Hayes is from Brooklyyn, was recruited to ND by Diaco, and was "stunned by Diaco departure" but still stuck w/ ND. He is a true sophomore so he would have 2 years after sitting out his transfer year.
my man...

Reaction Score
>>"There has to be responsibility as it relates to social media and you have to think before you hit send," Kelly said via BlueandGold.com. "What you have to do is knock on my door instead of hitting the send button. These are good lessons to be learned. If he has a job at Google and he talks about his boss that way, he's probably not going to have a job the next day. You try to use them as life lessons.

"You don't say, 'Hey, I'm going to take Twitter away from you.' You tell him, 'You need to make better decisions next time or it's going to impact you when you leave here at Notre Dame.' We have players that want to get on the field. I had a conversation with Jay. He understands the mistake he made."

Hayes appeared in two games for Notre Dame in 2014 after the team removed his redshirt. He hasn't played so far in 2015, possibly leading to his frustration.

He was a four-star recruit in the class of 2014 and the No. 14 defensive tackle in the country<<

Reaction Score
I think he should just move on now... start reaching out to schools and get acclimated to that system now instead of riding the pine @ ND... Looks kinda clear IMO...- and it started in early 2014...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom