Jannah Tucker Leaving Lady Vols | The Boneyard

Jannah Tucker Leaving Lady Vols

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Maybe it was only a rumor, but we had heard this before. I would think that Brenda will go after her.

Jannah has had a tough few years. I hope she gets into a good situation.

Reaction Score
I also wish her good luck, happiness and success to her. She's already dealt with enough in her past and I will root for this young lady because of that alone.

VFLfan

Vol For Life
Reaction Score
Super sad but we kinda knew it was a possibility. She will always be a LVFL. Wish her much success and happiness wherever she goes. If anyone deserves to find some success, it's this young lady.

Reactions: HGN

mtsuraider06

Tennessee Devotee
Reaction Score
Very unlikely she will end up at Maryland.

This has been in the works for the past month or so in terms of getting all the necessary paperwork done. It's not surprising to see her transfer.

Last edited by a moderator:

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I am not really surprised. With her knee and the roster for the season. If she had came in healthy and ready. Things could have been different. I hope she is happy where she goes she seems like a great kid.

Reaction Score
I hope she finds happiness and support. Brenda is a good mother that will help her if she goes to MD.......Sounds like she has more than physical BB issues to get right........God bless!!!

Reaction Score
I will root for her even if she plays the Lady Vols. She's a special kid. She may have not played at Tennessee, but she made remarkable contributions to our program.

JS

Reaction Score
Perhaps she will switch places with Lexi Brown?! :)
Depends on when the music stops.

What a year for transfers.

musical_chairs_1.jpg

Reaction Score
This really HAS been a crazy year for transfers and we're only approaching June 1st!

Reaction Score
This off season is crazy! After USC loses several players they pick up good transfers like Sadie Edwards and Temi Fagbenle... and now Lexi Brown?

Think he meant South Carolina and not Southern Cal...

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Think he meant South Carolina and not Southern Cal...
Well USC is University of Southern California. South Carolina is ...South Carolina or S. Carolina or SC.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Well USC is University of Southern California. South Carolina is ...South Carolina or S. Carolina or SC.
Yep it gets confusing for sure. Just like UT is Texas and Tenn or Lady Vols are Tennessee. But in fairness, while there are virtually ALL of the logos and picture material for Tennessee ONLY shows a capital "T", there are some South Carolina logos that show USC. Still, you are right.

USC = University of Southern Cal
SC = South Carolina
UT = Texas
Tenn = Tennessee

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Yep it gets confusing for sure. Just like UT is Texas and Tenn or Lady Vols are Tennessee. But in fairness, while there are virtually ALL of the logos and picture material for Tennessee ONLY shows a capital "T", there are some South Carolina logos that show USC. Still, you are right.

USC = University of Southern Cal
SC = South Carolina
UT = Texas
Tenn = Tennessee

KU= Kansas
UK=Kentucky
UC= Cal
CU=Colorado
UNC= Northern Colorado
UNC=North Carolina

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
I suggest that on this board we refer to South Carolina as something like USCE (for East, to differentiate the Gamecocks from the Trojans. :rolleyes:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
This off season is crazy! After USC loses several players they pick up good transfers like Sadie Edwards and Temi Fagbenle... and now Lexi Brown?
Temi transferred from Harvard? I had not heard that.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Temi transferred from Harvard? I had not heard that.

She is doing her grad school there. So she'll be eligible immediately.

I'm pretty sure the Trojans also just added to Australian's to their team, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom