Jalen & Amida in camp | The Boneyard

Jalen & Amida in camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yep, they are both college counselors at adidas Nations from today through Monday.

Reaction Score
Tremont Waters is on USA 2017 Team Noah.
Hamidou Diallo and Wenyen Gabriel are on Team Africa.
Gorjak Gak is on Team Asia Pacific.

Reaction Score
Tremont Waters is on USA 2017 Team Noah.
Hamidou Diallo and Wenyen Gabriel are on Team Africa.
Gorjak Gak is on Team Asia Pacific.
Do you know what countries they are from or have roots in? I would assume maybe Mali for Diallo but I don't know about Gabriel

Reaction Score
CLQYw3cWIAAw4Bx.jpg

brimah #9 standing next to ben simmons #25. Ndiaye from uc irvine is duck**** gigantic . 7'6

Last edited:

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Pretty good group of players for Brimah to be listed with.

Reaction Score
surprised adams is missing this event. would be really big for his stock. hoping to hear good things about AB because thats some serious comp. Also i'm pretty sure they do measurements there now (including wingpsan, they just don't give them out to the public.), so that 7' for AB is legit.

Reaction Score
they more than likely just took the heights the players are listed at in their college media guides and included them on that roster sheet

Reaction Score
they more than likely just took the heights the players are listed at in their college media guides and included them on that roster sheet
that might be true. But apparently they do measurements and don't release them according to a draftnet guy covering the event. Dont really get the logic

Reaction Score
surprised adams is missing this event. would be really big for his stock. hoping to hear good things about AB because thats some serious comp. Also i'm pretty sure they do measurements there now (including wingpsan, they just don't give them out to the public.), so that 7' for AB is legit.

A guy's "stock" is pretty meaningless except for on draft night. Jalen is an exceptional talent. The world will see that soon enough.

Reaction Score
Don't really like boxscore bobbying but from this it doesn't seem like the best setting for bigs to do a lot of damage unless you got a perimeter game

Reaction Score
Nate Duncan ‏@NateDuncanNBA 1h1 hour ago
Brimah is a force blocking shots, but has flubbed at least 5 finishes inside by bobbling passes or getting blocked/stripped.

Sam Vecenie ‏@Sam_Vecenie 1h1 hour ago
Like what I’ve seen from Amida Brimah today. Blocked some shots, active out to the 3 pt line on D.
I really look for AB to be improved this year and I'm sure he will be but I'm glad we have Miller for his putbacks and hands inside. Don't know if a player can improve hand strength with the ball by lifting.

Reaction Score
I really look for AB to be improved this year and I'm sure he will be but I'm glad we have Miller for his putbacks and hands inside. Don't know if a player can improve hand strength with the ball by lifting.
Remember the exercise they used to have Thabeet do? They had him put his hands in a bucket of sand and open and close his hands squeezing the sand. I wonder if Brimah is doing something similar.

Reaction Score
improve to what , an all american? you really he was an all conference player last season right? people talk about him like he is scrub its ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom