Jahlil okafor | The Boneyard

Jahlil okafor

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
getting into two fights, gets a gun pulled on him during one of those, and going 108 mph over a bridge. Idc how bad your team is, you can't act like that ever. Maybe one more year would've helped

Reaction Score
Kid needs to chill out, getting in a fight outside a nightclub is one thing. Getting in an altercation where a guy points a gun in your face and driving 108 mph on a 40 mph bridge is another much more dangerous thing and points to somebody who isn't mature enough for the money and fame.

Reaction Score
Driving 108 on that bridge is just crazy irresponsible . And what is he doing shouting about his $ getting into fights with nobodies, one day he is gonna catch an L. I was dumb at 19 too but i pretty much had nothing to lose then ... Him and embiid are a couple a clowns , good job hinkie #trusttheprocess

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
K is Cal levels, he went from never taking one-n-duns to taking whoever can help him win. It's one thing at UK, a borderline community college, another at an elite college like Duke.

Gotta give Coach K credit for keeping Jahlil's indiscretions from getting out to the public while at Duke.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Guys K is not his father. The kid is crying out for help. Lets hope he can find it before its too late.

By the way the 76ers have no old veterans (think mentors).

Here's another story: linky

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I never got to go 108. WTF?

Duke being represented well. SMU football before the death penalty even looks cleaner now.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
K is not his father, but it's a legitimate point that he doesn't get one tenth the criticism Calipari gets for running basically the same type of program these days.

Reaction Score
Perhaps, he has made a NCAA/NC deal whereby he agrees to leak additional transgressions throughout his career and after his playing days are over, the offenses will be adjudicated.

Reaction Score
ticket? he should've been arrested and his license suspended

If that happened, the 76'ers would have to hire him a car & driver, which actually would not be a bad thing, as their practice facility is moving across the river to Camden NJ in early 2016.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Guys K is not his father. The kid is crying out for help. Lets hope he can find it before its too late.

Come on, he's not crying out for help. He's an overly entitled brat with too much money and not enough sense for his own good.

Do I think he's a bad kid? No. Do I think he's a young dumb_ass? Absolutely. Dumber and more immature than average. He's got the mark of a kid who has been told 'yes' his entire life.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Cripes, I don't think I have ever gone faster than 35 MPH on the Ben Franklin as its always packed. How the hell did he not get a ticket for doing 108. That's driving dangerous or whatever the legal term for that is in Pennsylvania. Looks like he's getting the Allan Iverson treatment.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/deep-sixer/Okafor-stopped-for-going-108-MPH-over-bridge.html

You are theoretically supposed to be arrested for that kind of speed. You can get 'reckless endangerment' or something like that. That said, I don't think it's mandatory? Officer discretion

intlzncster

Reaction Score
K is not his father, but it's a legitimate point that he doesn't get one tenth the criticism Calipari gets for running basically the same type of program these days.

To be fair, I think the kids at Duke actually do attend classes. I know in the past, the basketball players were practically considered straight edge on campus, due to K's discipline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom