Jacobs blasts UNC and calls out the NCAA | The Boneyard

Jacobs blasts UNC and calls out the NCAA

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Already posted this on the MBB board but I thought it was worth posting here as well. I have to say, I thought Jacobs did an excellent job on this article.

He is acknowledges UConn APR failings but then goes on to talk about the how the UNC scandal is egregiously worse in terms of scope and dishonesty. I have to say I see some Boneyard themes cropped up in there, double jeopardy, the failure to use current grades (but not the ex post facto issue). That's not a knock against him or the article. I think he used this forum intelligently as way to survey the fan base on the issue. Overall, I think it was a very nice job. Well worth a read.

Reaction Score
Already posted this on the MBB board but I thought it was worth posting here as well. I have to say, I thought Jacobs did an excellent job on this article.

He is acknowledges UConn APR failings but then goes on to talk about the how the UNC scandal is egregiously worse in terms of scope and dishonesty. I have to say I see some Boneyard themes cropped up in there, double jeopardy, the failure to use current grades (but not the ex post facto issue). That's not a knock against him or the article. I think he used this forum intelligently as way to survey the fan base on the issue. Overall, I think it was a very nice job. Well worth a read.

It was a good article. I just wish it were written in a southern paper

Reaction Score
It was a good article. I just wish it were written in a southern paper
I don't think they have newspapers in the south. Unless you write it in crayon, not many would be able to read it anyway.

Reaction Score
I don't think they have newspapers in the south. Unless you write it in crayon, not many would be able to read it anyway.

They have papers down South; but, they just don't have the time to report on academic troubles in between stories on the Tide and hoping that Lee and Jackson finally beat that Yankee army lead by the devil spawn of a President, Lincoln.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom