I've been "Diaco'd" | The Boneyard

I've been "Diaco'd"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Told my project team today to be sure to fill their energy bucket and beware of the energy vampires. Did this with a straight face too. One guy nodded at me with that knowing nod. Rest of the team was like WTF is he talking about?

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Told my project team today to be sure to fill their energy bucket and beware of the energy vampires. Did this with a straight face too. One guy nodded at me with that knowing nod. Rest of the team was like WTF is he talking about?

That guy is a boneyarder. The whole secret society thing just prevents you from knowing that.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

Your project team doesn't have internet access?

We got a book at work 6-7 years ago about energy buckets. It was a tedious 3 months when people were encouraged to react to things talking about their buckets.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
I proudly wore my Final Four BB tickets around my neck for our QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews) last week in Dallas as I presented my business plans to about 30 fellow IBMers. Everyone in the room now knows about UConn and I will continue to "update" them as we earn our way back into D-1 football relevance.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
vitaminD2.jpg

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score

I dare you you to refer to being Kasongoed.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
Your project team doesn't have internet access?

We got a book at work 6-7 years ago about energy buckets. It was a tedious 3 months when people were encouraged to react to things talking about their buckets.

I love this stuff. I work for a Fortune 500. Luckily I'm a consultant and live outside of the culture to some degree... so I largely just ignore it... It reminds me of my kids elementary school.. of course I've never heard the kids there argue about who's a bigger "paradigm pioneer." They just discovered "Agile" development... only about 15 years behind the curve here.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
OMG... That is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA